32

Faiha get ready we are going to Adda Nainah's house for dinner later insha Allah he said as they were both in their room .

OK she said taking his blazer from him and keeping it on the bed , as she help him remove his tie and then shirt.

Why are you so quite today he ask and she look at him.

Anwar have you ever had about sadiya's story she ask him and he shook his head in a negative way.

It's such a sad story wallah she said keeping everything on the bed, what it he ask.

I will tell you later now go freshen up while I go to our guest she said and he smile saying OK.

She was about to leave when he hold her hand , won't you give me a liss he ask looking at her, she roll her eyes pushing him.

No I won't go and bath you are smelling she said.

Oh really he said pulling her to his body , yes please let me go she laugh, Anwar let go of me we have a guest for goodness sake she said .

I don't care he said pecking her lips.

OK now let me go you have what you wanted she said .

No you didn't peck me I did so now it's your turn.

OK ,( muah, muah)she peck him twice.

Better she ask.

Yes he smile and she smile back .

He saunter into the bathroom while she walked back to her living room where sadiya's was ,she heard almost all their conversation.

I am sorry she smile sitting beside her .

No its okay , I think I will just leave now she said.

So early faiha ask, yes you need to take care of your husband she said and faiha just smile.

I will talk to him about your situation and we will insha beg your parents pardon faiha said and she smile.

Thank you she said and faiha smile.

She left after saying he goodbye.

🎀

Wait when when did Adda Nainah's came back and that you never tell me she ask as they were in their room on the bed just talking and laughing.

Well she came back yesterday and invited us for dinner today he said .

OK why don't we leave now she said looking at him.

Now faiha it's just 5:30 he said.

Please please I can't wait to see little lameen and Huda she said and he smile.

OK get ready let go he said and she smile.

OK I will just get ready she said standing up.

She got dressed in a peach maxi dress and it's matching veil , she apply a nude make up and then after he got dress too they left.

It was a 40mins drive from the hotel to her house, as soon as they arrived he parked his car and they both saunter to the front door , he ran the door bell and after awhile a maid opened the door.

Good evening sir, ma'am she greeted.

Evening they both replied and she moved aside while the both saunter into the house.

It was a very beautiful house that faiha couldn't help but to stare at it, Huda and lameen ran toward them yelling uncle, uncle.

My babies he smile kneeling to their level as he hug them both.