9

Faizul-Anwar

He was so excited that he followed Nainah's advice and called Faiha, today is Monday and they will be starting their finals, and it's been two days ever since he called Faiha, he is always busy in his room reading .

He was dressed in a sky blue kaftan and a matching cap, he sprayed himself with his expensive Tom Ford perfume, putting on his silver wrist watch he look at himself in the mirror , he looked as handsome as ever.

He walked out of his side and nobody was downstairs so he walked upstairs to his parents room.

He knocked on the door and he heard his mother voice saying come in, he entered with a Salam and they both answered smiling.

Ina kwana(good morning) he greet

Ina gajiya they both said, Are you leaving for school his mother ask and he nod his head saying yes, Toh Allah ya bada saa(May God help you)she said pecking his forehead.

Ameen he said smiling, Allah ya bada saa Anwar his dad said and he replied with Ameen.

I know for sure my son that you won't disappoint, and insha Allah as soon as you finish your finals and masters you will join the Company his dad said and he nod his head already knowing the fact.

But faiz you have to eat something before you leave she said and he reply with okay before leaving the room, he bump into Anna and huda.

"Good morning uncle" Huda said jumping on his body , my baby girl he said picking her up. As he stroll downstairs to the dinning area.

Anna aren't you going to school today she ask, no I don't have lectures today till Wednesday. She said and he nod his head saying okay.

Uncle I want ice cream she said and Anwar smile sitting on the dinning chair beside her. Uncle will get you ice cream okay,but not now I will have to go to school now he said and she reply with okay.

Nainah,hajiya Nafisa and Alhaji Muhammad walked into the dinning area,they all eat their breakfast , he bid them good bye before leaving the house to school.

👣👣👣👣👣👣

It's finally their graduation day and he couldn't explain just how he happy he was.
He took a shower and started getting ready, he wore a black trouser, black shirt and a black blazer, he looked very handsome, he sprayed his Tom ford all over his body and then a black designer wrist watch.

The graduation ceremony started 10:00am sharp. He was very excited. They were then called on stage to collect their degrees. Every department is called in order of class of degree. And in the Business administration . Faizul-Anwar Muhammad Danbatta was the first name called with his picture and his CGPA projected onto the screen. There was a loud cheer by his friends and the row his family was seated. He smiled knowing he surprised them. He never told anyone he was on first class.

The ceremony ended by 2:00 as they proceed to take pictures with both his families and friends.
He spot Faiha and Anna talking and laughing about something, she looked very beautiful dressed in a mint floral dress and a peach veil wrapped into a hijab, a peach channel bag and a loafers. Their eyes locked for a while before she looked away .

Come faiha let me introduce you to my parents Anna said as she pulled faiha with her to where her parents, Anwar, Nainah and Huda were talking.

Mummy , Daddy meet my friend faiha, faiha meet my parents Anna smile.

Ina wuni faiha greeted slightly kneeling , ina gajiya they both answered smiling.

Ya kike(how are you) mummy ask

Lafiya(fine) she said her head down as she play with her fingers.

Masha Allah mummy said and she smile, and Faiha meet my belove sister Nainah and my lovely niece Huda.

Ina wuni faiha said and Nainah smile saying ina gajiya faiha ya kike, Lafiya faiha smile and she smile back. Nice to meet you she said side hugging faiha and she smile saying nice to meet you too.

Good afternoon huda said and she smile saying afternoon cutie. How are you faiha ask ,fine Huda smile. Mummy and Daddy left as they exchange pleasantries

Nainah look at her brother who was busy looking at faiha. Anna,huda come help me with his Nainah said and they both reply with okay before leaving faiha and Anwar alone.

Hello he said looking at her.

Congratulations she said looking at him,

thank you he said and she nod her head playing with her fingers.

So how are you he ask

Fine Alhamdullilah she said .

Well I want to tell you something he said and she look up .

Im leaving for London tomorrow insha Allah he said and she kept mute staring at him.

Am going for my masters and will be back in 2 years insha Allah he said looking at her.

She felt hurt but quickly masked it up with a smile saying safe journey, may Allah guide you through your path.

Ameen he said as a they both keep quite not knowing what to say.

Faiha come let's go Anna said as she pull her ,Good bye she whispered looking back at Anwar and he smiled .

Hello lovey dovey
What do you think about this chapter, I hope you liked it , Don't forget to

Vote🌟

Comment📝

And

Share

Thanks once again for giving my book a chance❤❤❤❤