12

Faizul-Anwar

Anwar was laying on his mother's bed with his head laying on her lap. As she gently caressed it.

Faiz she softly called, Yes he answered looking at her , we are leaving to kano tomorrow insha Allah the flight is 9:30 in the morning

Is something wrong with umma and takawa(his grandparents from his mother's side) .

No nothing is wrong with them, takawa(his highness) suddenly want all of us to come she said , he want all his children and grandchildren to be in kano tomorrow by 2 insha Allah so we are leaving by 9:30 she said

She picked her phone from her bedside drawer and dialled Anna's number, sweetheart you and Nainah should meet me in my room she said and OK will be there In a jiffy Anna said before disconnecting the call.

They came in after a while with Al-amin sleeping on Nainah's back.

They sat on the bed bench facing mummy and her Anwar who's head was still on his mother's lap.

I want you both to get ready we are going to Kano tomorrow insha Allah, she said and Anna yelled happily, this is going to be fun she said sitting beside her mother on the bed.

Really I can see you are very excited Anwar said sitting up. Yes she said smiling.
Faiha is in kano so it's gonna be fun she said and he look at her , Faiha he thought.

OK then you should go get ready, Nainah you should ask for khalid permission first, he told me that you guys are going back to London next week  she said and Nainah replied with okay, I will call him Nainah said before walking out of the room.

Faiha,Faiha was the name that kept popping in his mind,he couldn't wait for tomorrow he badly want to meet her but he knew it's not just possible at the moment.

He bid his mother Goodnight before walking out of her room and straight  downstairs, he found Nainah and her kids talking as they munch on their cookies with a glass of milk.

Uncle huda beamed as he sat beside her, ruffling her hair, uncle she pout and he smile, lameen she smile looking at the cute boy who was busy munching on his cookie on his mother's lap.

He look at Anwar and then smile before passing him the cookie he was eating, Awww.....thank you sweetie he said taking the cookie from his hand, Huda take this and go to Aunt Anna's room Nainah said passing her the plate of cookie , and her glass of milk.

Mummy I want to stay with uncle Anwar she said pouting, Huda Adda Nainah called sending her death glazes, she immediately stood up and ambled upstairs, I will make it up to you little one he yelled after her. I love you uncle she yelled back and he smile looking back at his sister.

Something is bothering you she said looking at him as she set Lameen aside with a plate of cookie in between his legs.

Is it about Faiha again she ask and he nod his head, Anwar she softly called taking his hands into her's, call her don't you have her number she ask.i don't he said and she smile, ask Anna she said, no never he said shook in his head.

Why she ask smiling, She will tease the he'll out of me he said and she laugh, why will I tease the hell out of you they heard her voice as she sat beside Anwar.

Nothing he said and she look at him then back at their sister.

Nothing Anna he said , okay as you wish she said turning her head side way

It's really nothing my baby sis he said side hugging her, She look at him pouting Really , really she ask, really he smile and she smile back.

My babys Adda Nainah said sitting in between them and hugging them both.

They both smile hugging her back as she peck both their foreheads.

Goodnight babys Adda Nainah said standing up, she picked sleeping lameen and bid Anwar goodbye before going upstairs to her room.

Okay Goodnight Anwar I love you Anna said as she peck his cheek, Goodnight Anna I love you more he said ruffling her hair ,  Anwar she pout and he laugh walking to his side. While she walked upstairs to her room.

" The next day "

They boarded the plane around 10:00am and after 5hours 30mins they landed in malam Aminu kano.

The 6(Hajiya Nafisa,Adda Nainah,Anwar,Anna, Huda and Al-amin ) them waited patiently through all the security checks .After they were done with security, three men took their luggages and they kept it on the trolley .

Takawa(His Majesty ) informed mummy that he send drivers to pick them up,two men dress in a red and green attired walked toward them as they all kneeled down greeting Mummy.

"Ranki shi dade Hajia Nafisa , Gimbiya, yar Sarki, jikan Sarki, mata a gidan Alhaji Muhammad Danbatta, uwar gida sarautar mata...

Her Highness Hajia Nafisa, granddaughter of a King, daughter of a King, wife of Alhaji Muhammad Danbatta, leader of women.

They started and she quickly cut them off by raising her hands, let's just go thank you she ordered and they bowed their head after greeting Anwar , Adda Nainah, and Anna.

They followed them to outside where three Mercedes-Benz were parked. With four men yet again dressed in the same red and green attire. They started their kirari and mummy yet again cut them of,

Hajiya Nafisa, Adda Nainah and lameen entered the same car while , Anwar, Anna and Huda entered the second car, while the four men entered the third car and they drove away to the palace.

*****
Upon arriving at the palace, they all went to the west wing were all the woman were, from the wives of the king , their maid , children are. They walked to the main chamber in the west wing to  greet Her highness their grandma.

Ranki shi dade, an gaisheku the two maids in front of the chamber greeted opening the door, they walked into the big royal living room , where a beautiful lady of about 70yrs or more was sited beautifully dressed in a golden and blue gown. With two maids beside her fanning her even thought the living room was really cold due to the air conditioner, and it smells of bakhoor, with her jakadiya sitting opposite her.

Ina wuni umma Adda Nainah, Anna and Anwar greeted squatting, Aaaaah yaran nawa kun iso, Aaaaah mijina an girma(my husband you have grown up), she said referring to Anwar. He smile saying gaskiya umma kin tsufa sabuwar Amarya zanyi(umma you are a old woman now am going to marry a new wife) he said and she laugh, pulling Huda and Al-amin to her body.
Saying Anwar kayi magana  (you really say something ), and they all laugh, they all exchange pleasentries laughing before  they went inside to rest while Anwar was taken to a guest house.

Heyyy Guys..
Please keep
VOTING
COMMENTING
SHARING

Thank you for reading