44

The hospital room was full to brim with family and friends coming in and out to see the new bundles of joy.

Aww look at Nahal(Nafisa) and Amal (Saddiqa) mummy they are so cute,Huda said Smiling.

Mummy let's take them home with us, lameen said pinching their cheeks.

You want us to take them hone with us Nainah ask .

He nod his head smiling , OK then ask Aunt faiha and Uncle if they agree then we will take them home with us, Nainah said .

Aunty faihaaaaa, lameen called looking at faiha who is eating her chicken pepper soup and listening to their conversation look up smiling .

Yes baby what's it, she ask.

Can we take baby Nahal and Amal hone with us he ask.

You want to take them home she ask.

OK then you can take them she said smiling .

Yeahhhh he yelled feeling very happy.

You didn't ask Anwar said , smiling.

Uncle Anwar can we he ask.

No you can't he said , but why he ask.

Because they are my babies and I also want to them home he said .

He pout looking at his mummy .

Don't work mummy will also give you birth to a new baby , Adda Nainah said.

Twins he ask.

Twins she smile.

Yes he yelled happily .

But tell me Anwar , why didn't you name one of them laila , Anna said.

Because you didn't give birth to me he said looking at her.

What ever , am here in the hospital on my wedding day, you two should go back home she said.

It's not like I want to stay here too forever , Faiha said eyeing her .

They look just like me , am very sure I will be their best Aunty Reeree said.

Sannu, tunda kekika haifesu ko, yaa Aisha said and she smile.

They kept talking and laughing, until when the babies started crying .

Yaa Aisha and Adda Nainah bottle feed them with milk. As faiha still doesn't have breast milk.

They heard a soft knock on the door.

Come in ,mabrooka said

They door opened and in came farha, she was looking horrible, it seems like she has been crying all night , she has eyeball under her eyes , wearing a green and pink Ankara.

Aslamu alaikum she said walking into the room.

Waalaikum Salam they all answered even thought Anwar and Faiha answered came out like a whispered .

Sannunku she said , Yauwa they answered.

Annsamu karuwa she said again and they answered with Eh except Faiha and Anwar .

Allah ya raya she said looking at the babies who were in Adda nainah and yaa Aisha's arms.

She then look at Faiha and then Anwar.

Adda Nainah and Yaa Aisha who understood she wants to say something  both stood up and gently laid down the now sleeping babies on the hospital crib.

OK girls let's go out for now Add a nainah said.

But mummy I want play with my sisters Alamin said.

Later lameen she said picking him up and placing him on her hip.

They all walked out waving only the three of them inside.

Bye faiha, I will come back later he said pecking her forehead, she smile and then nod her head.

He was about to leave the room when farha stopped him, Am really sorry Anwar please forgive me she said and he eye her , please faiha , Anwar forgive ,I will even go on my knees , just please forgive me I really didn't mean for that to happen , you know I was really angry when you.....she started .

Am not in for any of your nonsense right now, but just know that I will never forgive you for what you did to faiha, I have never seen a stupid and wicked woman like you , how can you blindly show a man that you love him , h....... I don't even want to talk about it , just know I will never forgive you.

He said and was still going to room.please I know , I know what I did was wrong but please find it in your heart to forgive me she said .

Anwar please hear her out ,please for the sake of our babies She said .

After begging for their forgiveness for so many hours , they forgave her but she was still feeling very guilty ,faiha assured her that every thing is okay now.

🎀
It's the naming ceremony of the twins and they were all looking very beautiful. The twins in their matching outfit looking very beautiful and Faiha in a black and golden out fit also looking very beautiful.

They took a lot of pictures , ate and drank too

At the naming ceremony of the beloved Nafisa (Nahal ) and saddiqa (Amal) Anwar Danbatta.

💓
So we have only one long chapter left. We are saying bye to Faiha and Anwar soon😭😭😭😭.