45

Anwar please give them milk, the feeders are on the bedside drawer , faiha yelled from the bathroom.

OK he yelled back as he walk to the bedside drawer , pick the feeders and walked back to the bed where Nahal and Amal were crying.

Shhsss daddy princesses he said opening the feeder and feeding them.

Faiha walked out after a while and smile looking at the Anwar feeding his daughters, she smile taking her phone and taking a picture of the twins

Well done daddy Anwar she said smiling .

I told you  that I am better than you in so many ways , look they have stopped crying he said .

Yes yes , you did a great job she said smiling as she got dressed in a sky blue Ankara which has pink flower prints on it .

She sat Down beside him and gently picked baby Nahal and continue feeding her while he picked up Amal , they both cooed them back to sleep , and after a while Nahal feel asleep but Amal didn't .

Guess my baby didn't like her daddy's hand , faiha said , gently keeping Nahal on one side of the double bassinet , just let her be am sure she will sleep Anwar said laying Amal on the other side and covering them up with an orange flannel and putting on their caps for them.

OK she said looking at her babies , she just love sitting by their side and looking at their faces all day, she so much love and just couldn't believe that she her self ,Faiha bukar gave birth to such beautiful Darling babies, she never for once t...

OK she said looking at her babies , she just love sitting by their side and looking at their faces all day, she so much love and just couldn't believe that she her self ,Faiha bukar gave birth to such beautiful Darling babies, she never for once thought she will give birth to twins .

My love , Anwar said hugging her from behind, she smile relaxing on his body as he snugly his face into her neck, pecking the nape of her neck , he look up at her and then at their girls.

Look at this lovely girls , Allah blessed us with he said and she smiled looking at them.

She turned to him and smiled as he placed another kiss, this time on her cheek.

Two years ago,If anyone would've told me  by this time, I'll be blessed with a woman who'd mean the world to me, and children who I'd want to do nothing but protect, I would've laughed in their faces."