21

The house of late Bukar was bustling with guests as everyone awaits the arrival of Faizul-Anwar's  family members to arrive with the kayan lefe. It has been 2weeks since his father &uncles asked for Faiha's hand in marriage and Alhamdulilah it was successful. Anna freaked out the day she found out about them, it was when Faiha called him and Anwar and Anna were both in his side chatting, the phone was beside her and upon seeing Amore she quickly picked up the call to know who this Amore is. And she heard faiha's voice, she freaked put and asked her to meet her at Maitama park, she was angry that none of them told her about it and then later pray that she always stay by each others side.

People were yodeling, Laughing and talking as Mama went over board with snacks; samosas, springs rolls, meat pies, cakes,doughnuts, meat balls, potatoes balls and red velvet cakes,Muffins , brownies  all around.

Mama made main course such as fried rice, Jollof rice, pepper chicken, pepper fish, pepper meat and gurasa, pankasau, masa, awara etc. Then drinks such as; fanta, coke and sprite, home made  Chapman,hibiscus drink, tiger nut drink. Apart from the food she made, she had packed four big coolers of food for the groom's family which they will be taking home. 

As per tradition faiha shouldn't stay at home when the kayan lefe will be brought so she was currently in her room getting ready to leave for yaa Aisha's house, she was dressed in a cream and black dress with a cream turban she looked very beautiful,as her skin was Glowing due to the gyaran jiki session she has been going through for 3days now,  she picked a cream veil and a black loafer and them her phone.

Her phone started ringing and the caller was "Ashraf".

OK girls I have to go she said quickly spraying  her perfume and running out of the room and the house and straight to Ashraf's car.

Hello Ashraf she said as soon as she settled in the passenger seat and Ashraf who was handsomely dressed in a white kaftan sitting on the driver's seat.

Hy Amarya so where should we go he ask looking at her with a smile.

How about Cold stone then Yaa Aisha's house.

OK let's go baby girl he said as he ignite the engine and drove to wuse 2.

He parked and they both walked into the shop, they walked to the ice cream side as they both ordered their ice creams, after he paid the bills they walked to the seat near a large glass window.

So You are getting Married in two days time insha Allah he said looking at her as she took a spoon full of her ice cream.

Yes she said smiling.

He stare at her for a while until she started feeling uncomfortable, what's wrong is there something on my face she ask taking her phone and checking her face.

No nothing he said , then What she ask looking at him .

Am just feeling very sad that I losing such an Amazing girl, the girl I love and will fever be in love with, the girl I wanted to make mine, my one and only crush, Am losing her to some other guy he said looking at her and she almost choke on her ice cream looking at him as she couldn't say a word.

Yes Faiha I have always love you, and I wished I could someday confess my love to you but I guess Am too late he said looking sad.

She pited him as she never knew he had  feelings for him, she took him as her brother, her best cousin she never knew he look at her that a way.she felt sorry for him.

He quickly put on a smile taking a spoon full of his ice cream, I wish you all the best My baby sis , I wish you have a very very happy married life and yes am only one call away, if Anwar dares to hurt you or make you cry in any way call me okay he said as tears threaten to fall from her eyes.