19

Aslamu alaikum faiha said walking into their house.

Waalaikumu Salam Adnan who was in the living room watching fifa said answered .

Where is mama she ask keeping her veil and bag on the sofa, she went to momma's house he said .

OK she simply said raking her blinking and walking to her bedroom , she took a long hotbbath before changing into a blue sweatpants and a sky blue top, she prayed asr before walking out to their living room as she dial Anwar's number

He didn't answer, maybe he's in the mosque she thought as she walk into the kitchen , she was happy when she open the warmer and saw masa, she quickly served herself with two of them and miyan taushe.and a cup of zobo she walked back to the living room and settled down on the floor as she took the remote from Adnan's forehead.

Faiha please don't change it he said and she replied with okay as she eat her masa.

She finished it in the less 30mins before gulping down her zobo , she then took the dishes to the kitchen and wash then before going back to the living room and sat on the three sitter waiting for Anwar's call. But got nothing until 6 when mama came in.

She hugged the hell out of her mother as soon as she walked into the room , Faiha did you missed me this much mama ask patting her back.

She's always missing you Ai kaman wata yar auta Adnan said , leave her alone she's my yar autar mata ,mama said pecking her forehead .and faiha stick her tongue out at him.

Mama how is momma and Ashraf Faiha ask as they all settled down, they are fine Alhamdullilah she said and she smile saying Masha Allah.

Her phone which was beside Adnan started ringing and she hurried took the phone thinking it's Anwar but unfortunately it's a number.

Mstwww she hissed keeping the phone aside.

Is my darling waiting for someone's call mama teased and before she could answer Adnan answered.

Yes mama ever since she came back from school she has been looking at her phone Adnan said and she eyed him saying mutun sai gulma.

He was about to say something when her phone starred ringing and the person she saw calling her made her jump in excitement before pecking her mother and running to her room.

She locked the door with the key knowing very well Adnan will follow her just to disturb her life and she was right as just as she answered the phone jumping on her bed she heard Adnan voice by the door telling her to open up.

She ignored him as her Albi's voice pumped into the phone.

Aslamu alaikum he said meekly .

Waalaikum Salam, where have you been Anwar she ask.

Am sorry Amore I have been really busy with work and then I got a headache so immediately I got home I slept he said.

Ayah how are you feeling now she ask worried

Much better Alhamdullilah he said

Masha Allah she said .OK Amore tell me about your day he said.

No you should get some rest you are sick she said .

Well am cured ,as am talking to my medicine now he said.

She let out a small smile to which he could hear it's sound.

He smile back as she tell's him about her day, OK tell me about yours she said.

Oh no you won't like to hear it, it was boring he said .

Tell me she said pouting as if he could see her.

OK then as you wish he said and started telling her about his day, and after 1 and the half hour they disconnected the call.

She smile as she stood up and walked to her bathroom, she quickly perform ablution nd walked back to her room and prayed margrib.

After margrib she walked out of her room to their living room and there was Mama watching zee world.

Mama she said sitting beside her on the 2seater , uhmm....ayy you forgot about your mother ever since handsome came to your life she said and faiha blush covering her face with her palms.

Kai mama it's not like that you know you are my first love faiha said.

Haka kikace mama said standing up as she ambled into the kitchen .faiha trailed behind her and they started preparing dinner which a was two miyan Agushi.

Faizul Anwar

Immediately after he finished talking with faiha he went to the mosque and prayed margrib and when he came back he went straight upstairs to his mother's room.

He found her on the floor with her hijab she probably just finished her prayers.

He sat beside her not saying anything and laying his head down on her lap.

She smile as she gently stroke his head , How are you feeling now she ask.

Alhamdullilah he said, I got better after speaking to the love of my life he said and she smile slightly hitting his shoulder.

Uhmm....yaushe zaa kawomin wannan Love of my life in dana kejin labari kullum (when will you bring this love of my life that I am hearing about everyday) she said and he look at her.

Very soon mummy insha Allah.

Allah ya kaimu she said and he replied with Ameen.

And he continue telling her about the love of his life "Faiha".

Hope you liked it ,don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Share

Ramadan kareem
Ummeetarh_❤❤