7

Faiha

Faiha, Aisha and rukky were in their room sited on the bed as they talk about everything ,mama and Adnan are  already asleep while they are in their room gisting , all in their nighties ,am sleepy am going to bed Aisha said standing up as she is staying in mama's room, ok Goodnight baby faiha said rubbing Aisha's belly, as she walked back to the bed, hey girl what about the baby's momma she said , goodbye momma rukky tease as they both laid down while she smile saying goodbye my little babys and walked out ,Goodnight rukky said , good night faiha said as she recite her sleeping dua and as always she doze off after thinking about her one and only crush "Faizul-Anwar".

The next day.

Today is Saturday so no school  , after praying fajr Faiha went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 10am,she saunter into the bathroom as she took a hot long bath, she changed into a blue jeans with an orange top , styling her long black hair into a bun and putting a blue scarf she ambled out of her room with her phone.

Ina kwana mama she greeted hugging her mother, Ina gajiya Darling kin tashi lafiya mama ask and she nod her head smiling, where is Yaa Aisha and rukky she ask as she settled beside Adnan, they went to the hospital for Yaa Aisha's check up ,he said and she replied with okay, mama what's for breakfast she ask looking at her mother who was busy with some papers , have I ever mention that mama is a baker she owns a small bakery and earn a lot for her kids ever since her husband died .

Kosai da koko  (beans cake and pap) mama replied and she squeal running to the kitchen, it's in the microwave she heard Adnan voice, okay love she said as she open the microwave and  picked the plate of beans cake, she walked to the kitchen cupboard opening it and taking a plastic blue cup her favourite in the whole house , she pour the hot pap into her cup and she sprinkle some yaji(chili pepper)on top of the Kosai as she walked out of the kitchen to their living room, she settled down on the floor so she can enjoy her breakfast.

Zanchi(I wanna eat) Adnan said sitting in front of her plate, tabdijam Allah Adnan not my kunu da Kosai she said as she start eating with  Bismillah.

Please now my Yaa faiha he said with his best puppy face, don't yaa faiha me and don't give me that face she said, mama talk to him she added looking at their mother.

Leave her alone Adnan you ate yours mama said.

And am sure you and that pregnant woman ate half of it she said and that's when Rukky and Aisha walked in with Aslamu alikam.
I heard you faiha and yes I wanna eat your Kosai again she said sitting on the carpet  beside faiha .

Mama faiha whine pouting, Allah Aisha and Adnan you should leave my darling alone, faiha come here she said patting the space beside her, yauwa faiha said standing up as she take her plate and cup with her to mama's side but not until Aisha picked or let's say steal three of her beans cake .

Glutton faiha spat as she settled beside mama, whatever she said and mama eyed her.
Kai mama Aisha said pouting, Achichi mama said and she laugh saying mama wallahi it's not me, its your grandchild she said .Allah ya shirya mama said and they all replied with Amin.

After Faiha was done with her breakfast she took the plate and cup to the kitchen wash it before walking back to the living room  , they all settled down in the living room, mama busy with her paperwork, Rukky with her phone,Faiha also using her phone, Adnan watching  TV and Adda talking to her beloved husband on the phone when two beautiful girls walked in with Salam,
Reeree Faiha yelled hugging the dark skin girl, my love how are you the girl called Reeree said, Alhamdullilah she said and they both smile.

Ina wuni (good afternoon)Aunty saddiqa the girls*fareeda(reeree)& mabrooka* their cousins Aunty jamila's children and also yaa Aisha's sister in laws said.

Ina gajiya reeree, mabrooka, how are you girls, Fyn they both replied smiling, ku kadai kukazo  (Did you come alone) she ask them, no Mami(Aunty jamila)is outside mabrooka said and she nod her head smiling.

So faiha you won't even welcome me baa Mabrooka said , and faiha smile saying bahaka bane yayata (it's not like that my sister) as she pulled her into a warm sisterly hug.

Yaa isha they both said hugging Aisha who was no longer on the phone, she hugged them back as she smile saying how are you girls, Alhamdullilah they both said and she replied with Masha Allah.

They hug rukky too and as usual reeree sat beside Adnan looking for his trouble.

Aunty jamila walked in beautifully dressed in a cream and brown Atamfa with her brown veil, ina wuni Mami the girls and Adnan greeted, ina gajiya she said smiling her hakorin makkah showing, she's really a beautiful woman.

Mama has 3 sisters and 2 elder brothers, uncle hassan and uncle hussain both married , uncle hassan to a beautiful woman called Aunty samira with two kids, zara who is the same age as Faiha and fadil who is of the same age as Adnan. They live in kano , taking care of their mother  (faiha's and the others grandma)
Then uncle hussain married to a beautiful woman called Aunty zainab with a daughter Hauwa same age as yaa Aisha. They also live in kano.
Then Aunty jamila who is married to a soldier general usman umar with three kids, Abdulrahman, Mabrooka and fareeda.
Then mama and her twin sister mama being saddiqa a widow with three kids then her twin sister Aunty shahida married to her husband an Engineer Salisu  with a son Ashraf. She live's here in Abuja.

Back to reality

Mama hug her sister smiling widely ,they walked to mama's room while she ordered Faiha to bring some refreshment.

Faiha and reeree walked into the kitchen as she arranged a jug of kunun aya (tiger nut drink) and  samosas on a saucer while reeree was busy eating it going through faiha's new phone.

She took it to mama's room where they were both sited on the bed chatting and laughing , she smile keeping the tray on the bedside drawer beside Mami, should I serve you she ask and Mami smile saying yes my dear thank you ,she smile and she poured the chilled tiger nut drink into a glass cup and passing it to her.
And mama she ask and mama nod her head, she also serve mama before turning to leave when mama spoke thank you dear , Allah yayi Albarka. Ameen she said as she walked out of the room.

We have something to talk about reeree said as she drag her to their bedroom locking the door as they both settled down on the bed.

About  Khalid , he have been asking me for your number ree said and faiha rolled her eyes, if that really what you are going to talk about ree then I don't have the time she said standing up. Faiha please he's my best friend and he really loves you she said and faiha shook her head, ree am not interested in him I told you already she said, yes sweetheart but at least give him a chance ree said and she take ree's hand in her, am sorry my love but I can't faiha said and ree smile sadly.

Okay she said, please understand ree I just start my college and I don't want to be distracted I just want to concentrate on my studies she said and ree smile saying okay as you wish darling, please explain it to him, I hope he find's the love of his life faiha said and ree replied with amin.

Aisha, rukky and mabrooka walked in, and what are our baby girls talking about mabrooka ask sitting beside faiha on the bed, nothing important faiha smile and mabrooka smile back.

By the way girls I need to get ready we are going on a date with my beloved husband tonight she said, you should help me  choose a perfect dress , su my belived husband anji jiki mabrooka said ,see you and your big stomach rukky said and she roll her eyes saying whatever.

So my lovely readers what  do you think about this chapter, don't forget to
Vote ,comment and share.

Thank you ❤🔐