3

Faiha

Aslamu alaikum she said entering their house, waalaikumSalam she heard her mother's voice from the kitchen.
Masha Allah habibty you are back Mama said walking out of the kitchen as she pull Faiha into a hug, yes mom she said and her mother smile pecking her forehead , how was your first day mama ask collecting the leathers, Alhamdullilah she simply replied and mama replied with masha Allah , go freshen up she said and faiha smile walking toward their room.

She ambled into the room and at the same time Rukkayah walked out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around her chest.

Hello baby you are back rukkayah said side hugging faiha, yes Rukky am back she said laying down on the bed, how was your first day Rukky ask, Alhamdullilah she said sitting up, Rukky guess who I met with today she said and Rukky look at her saying I don't know tell me.

I met with Laila and Faizul-Anwar she said smiling, OMG do you mean children of Alhaji Muhammad Danbatta Rukky ask with wide eyes, yes Rukky and that's how Faiha narrated every single story to her.

OMG faiha you mean you are now friends with Laila that's great Rukky said, yeah I know right faiha said. And her handsome brother he talked to you Rukky said smiling as if she was the one

I will just freshen up faiha said walking into their bathroom, she freshen up and ambled out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her chest. She applied vase line and then hot dress in a blue maxi dress and wrapping her hair with a black scarf.
Rukky who was now dressed in a yellow axis dress using her Samsung j5 given to her by her boyfriend Tahir. She prayed zuhr before laying on the bed beside rukkayah.

Rukky, faiha they heard mama calling them , yes they both answered as they walked out of the room to their living room. Lunch is ready mama said, as Adnan was sited beside her on the carpet munching on his meat pie.

Ya Allah Adnan faiha said sitting beside him as she snatch away his meat pie , oh God faiha kina da matsala(you have a problem ) he said and she ignored him munching on his meat pie, by the way how was your first day at school he ask and she smile saying Alhamdullilah and that's when Rukky the chatterbox started talking nonchalantly  about Laila and her brother.

Mama looked at Faiha saying my dear just be careful okay she smile and faiha smile saying I will insha Allah.

🍥
Two weeks later

It's been two weeks ever since Faiha started going to Base university, and she now have two best friends, laila and Farha.

Faiha was  on her way back home from school cause they had a late lecture till 5 , she has been walking for a while now in search for keke napep or anything, cause she want to get home as soon as possible, and the whether is stormy it's look like rain will fall any minute from now.

She felt like crying for not taking Laila's offer to take her home, suddenly it started raining and before you know she was completely drenched .she was now crying and blaming herself for not taking Laila's offer, suddenly a black tinted Mercedes-Benz parked in front of her but she didn't care to stop, as she walk away the car followed as the window slide open revealing Anwar dressed in a sky blue kaftan with a matching cap.

Excuse me faiha he called and she stopped 8n her track as she heard his deep masculine voice call her name. She look at him as he stretch his hand opening the passenger door for her , get in he said and she stared at him not saying anything.

Get in faiha he said again as the rain got heavy , she entered the car as she close the door , not saying a word. He put on the car heater and the in no time the car became warm. There was complete silence as no one uttered a word. While faiha was feeling very uncomfortable with his strong cologne and the fact that only the two of them are inside this car and everything.

Address he ask her his eyes glued to the road, uhmm....she said looking at him, your house address he ask looking at her.

🌻
Hello guys
How was the chappy...i hope you like it and don't forget to alert me on any mistake.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Ummeetarh_
🌷❤