13

Faiha

She  just finished talking to Anna on the phone, Anna told her that Anwar is back and that they are in kano right now, she was very happy, she want to meet him but she doesn't know how, Anna told her that she will be coming maybe today or tomorrow, she just wasn't sure.

She was currently in Mama hajiya's room getting dress for the day, when mama hajiya walked in to the room. Faiha won't you come out and eat Mama hajiya said, yes mama hajiya I will be out in a jiffy she said wearing a green Ankara which has white, pink and yellow flower prints.

OK you should hurry up mama hajiya Saif walking out of the room, as soon as she finished tying her head tie she walked out of the room to the living room.

Where her mother, mami,momma ,mabrooka, reeree and yaa Abdul were.
Faiha go get me a cup from the kitchen momma said , OK she said as she walked to the kitchen.

she found yaa Aisha, Adnan and Ashraf taking selfie, wait for me she said but she was too late, Adnan stick out his tongue at her, saying you are too late baby girl as he show her the picture.

Mstww she hissed taking the cup and leaving the living room with Ashraf trailing behind herShe sat down beside mama passing the cup to momma thank you momma said

She sat down beside mama passing the cup to momma thank you momma said.

Adnan and yaa Aisha walked into the living room, and sat beside Mabrooka, they were about to start their breakfast when the door open and Uncle Hassan along with his wife Aunty samira with his two children zara and fadil. And uncle hussain and his wife Aunty zainab.

Ina kwana the kids greeted , they all exchanged please tried and they welcome them to kano, after breakfast , reeree, mabrooka,zara,fadil and faiha along with Ashraf and Adnan went out .

"  2 days later  "

Faiha was busy getting everything ready as Anna was on her way to their family house here in kano, she was beautifully dressed in a white and black Ankara, her head tie beautifully done as she wrap a black veil around her shoulder walking outside.

She was talking to Anna on the phone as she said they are waiting for her in front of their gate.

OK I will be right there she said walking outside to the gate as she disconnected the call, upon reaching the gate she saw a black Audi S7, she walked to ward the car as the passenger door open revealing Anna, Anna she said smiling, faiha Anna said happily as they both hugged each other, I missed you so much Anna said as they pull out of the hug smiling, come in mama will be very happy to see our faiha said, I missed you more faiha said. Her eyes  met with anwar's as he got out of the driver's side handsomely dressed in a black kaftan with a matching cap.

She couldn't believe her eyes, she missed hin so much, more than she could even imagine and here he is right in front of her looking at her.

Aslamu alaikum he said standing beside Anna,.