39

Are you perhaps pregnant mama ask her and she look at her.

Farha who felt like a knife was stab into her heart was wishing and praying to God "Allah yasa batada chiki".

I don't know ma she said .

Let's go to the hospital faiha Anwar who was very worried said squatting in front of her.

No Anwar, I am fine really she said holding his hand .

we are going to  the hospital and that's final he said and she pout knowing there is no chance for any more argument .

Yes child take her to the hospital , here faiha take your veil mummy said giving her her veil .

Thank you she said collecting it and draping it over her shoulder , Anwar help her up and they all escorts them out to his car.

Call me as soon as you see the doctor mama and mummy said .

I will Insha Allah faiha said hugging both her mother and mother-in-law.

She then hug Anna and then entered the car , Anwar closed the door and he walk to his side , he enter the car and he drove straight out of the house after saying their last goodbye.

The drive to the hospital was so calm with Anwar muttering silent prayers to Allah to make his wish come true.

Congratulations Mrs Anwar you are 2 months pregnant , the doctor beamed looking at the couple in front of her.

Congratulations Mr Anwar she said looking at Anwar who was smiling like a fool , he bent down in prostration thanking Allah SWT before pulling his wife into a bone crushing hug 

Thank you Mi amore, thank you so much he said and she smile hugging him back .

He pull out of the hug and then peck her forehead .

Thank you so much habibty he said and she smile again , just the thought of her being pregnant made her feel very happy and to top  it all , she's is pregnant with the love of her life child .

Dr Amina smile looking at them , they look so good, cute together masha Allah.

After which she gave them so many advices , about what she should rat and what not to eat, how she should be careful about every single thing especially this time around when she is in her 1st trimester .

They thank her and Anwar even gave her some money  before they left.

Immediately they went home , Anwar called both his family and Faiha's and told them about the good new because she said she won't be able to tell them Ai rashin kunya ne.

And he said babu wani rashin kunya, it's a good news and then he called them and tell the happy news , they were all so very happy for them.

His sisters and her sisters all called and congratulated them .

Here my love , have some of this carrot soup Anwar said keeping a bowl of carrot soup in front of Faiha .

Squeezing her face , she look at the bowl and then at the bowl.

Albi, you know how I so much hate carrot soup , you don't expect me to take this ,do you ? She ask looking looking at him.

Yes faiha , you heard what the doctor said right , so have some please he said .

No thank ,I did rather eat carrot , than take this soup she said .

Faiha he said looking at her sternly.

OK OK but I will just take 5spoons of it, she said 

Ko kefa he said smiling as he sat beside her saying he will Feed her himself.

After taking five spoons of the soup , she said she was full.

Oh please faiha, just two more spoons please he said .

But....she started .

Please he pleads .

OK she said , and after taking two more spoons , he pleaded again and again until when she finished the whole soup.

That's my girl he said as he peck her forehead.

I hate you she said .

And I love you baby , now take this he said passing her a bowl of sliced lemons.(to prevent her from vomiting out all the soup she had).

She look at him smiling .

I love you ,you are the best she said ,Taking the bowl , she lick and sniff the lemon before giving him back the bowl.

And this ,for my baby he said giving her a glass of milk.

She gulp in down , smiling .

And he smile back ,putting his hand on her stomach , before pulling her into a hug.

Thank you so much for this gift he said .

And she smile again.

*
Hello my babies. How are you and your families. All fine, Insha Allah. Ya zaman gida☺,as for me am really enjoying it😁.
I am so sorry for the long wait ,I have been sick ne that's way, but I promise to give you guys a double update next time Insha Allah.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤💯