Epilogue

(Nahal & Amal👆)

  6 years later .

Nahal, Amal.... where are you ,faiha called as she walk into her twins room with a tray which has two glass cups of milk on top.

Oh Allah na this stubborn girls , where are they she thought as she open their bathroom door but it was empty , taking the tray with her , she went to Anwar's room knowing for sure she will find them there.

The three of them were all sitting in the middle of the bed munching on the chocolates their father bought for them .

Immediately she walked into the room they both hid the chocolates behind them while she was looking at them with a stern face.

You two should follow me she said and then turn and leave the room.

Daddy , they both called looking at him.

Don't worry and go I will be right behind you he said.

They both stood up and gently walk downstairs to the dinning table where Faiha was sited with two glass of milk and breakfast was arranged on the table.

Mummy the both started again. But was cut off by her saying drink all of this she said.

Without trying to argue with her , they quickly a glass and gulp down of the milk.

And then drop the cups in front of Faiha.

Mummy we are sorry nahal said

Yes mummy we are so sorry,  we promise you ,we won't take chocolate for a year Amal said.

No a month nahal quickly said.

Yes mummy please we are sorry they said but she ignore them.

They look at their dad who smile at them and look at faiha.

We are sorry darling, please don't be mad he said kneeling in front of her.

You should all sit down for breakfast she said totally ignoring them, they all sat in their respective seats while she serve them the fried chips, egg sauce and plantain while she serve herself and Amal chips with ketchup only cause they both don't like plantain and egg, and then orange juice.

She then sat back down looking at their faces which had all sad and sorry expressions on.

She started eating looking at them but still they all weren't eating.

What are you all waiting for ,bismillah eat she said .

Mummy , Nahal the cry baby started .

We are so sorry , please don't be angry she said looking at her mother .

mummy , we are sooooo sooooo sorry , please forgive us Amal said .

Amal, Nahal what did mummy tell you,didn't I tell you never to take chocolate early in the morning, it's not good for your health she said.

Yes you said so, Amal said

And why Did you that today, is it because you don't respect what I say to you girls she said but they stood up and hug on by her both side.