IV: First Day

February 4th, 2018//

Remy followed Harry and Callux into the apartment, the atmosphere was quieter than last time. She shut the door behind her as Callux called out, "Mission completed!" With a dramatic sigh. Remy rolled her eyes, not wanting to be there at all.

This is crazy. Why am I here?

Remy thought as she was led to the living room where all who remained was Calfreezy, Callux, Harry, JJ, Kon, Tobi, and Josh. As soon as she stepped in, noticing there still were other people around, Remy groaned connecting eyes with Calfreezy, "Can I honestly just leave?"

Cal shook his head as Josh stepped into the conversation. "So is Joe okay?"

Remy scoffed, crossing her arms. "Jesus Cal. Have you told everyone?"

Cal defended himself, throwing his hands into the air. "I had no other option Rem! Everyone was going to think something was going on between you and I."

"Yeah Cal, but you promised you wouldn't tell anybody I was even here."

JJ interupted wanting to stop the arguement. "Okay. Look, Remy. I apologize for all that I had said earlier. I have nothing against you at all, but beating Joe felt fucking fantastic and he had no reason to be salty about it." He admitted.

"I feel like this is a conversation for you guys only." Tobi got up from his seat and looked at Josh and Kon to follow him. As those 3 said their goodbyes to everyone and left out the door, attention was back on Remy.

"This meant so much to him, JJ." Remy took in a deep breath to refrain from getting angry. "Like you said, my lover lost everything within seconds." She snapped back at him. All JJ could do what look back at her, biting his tongue.

"Are we done here?" She sighed unraveling her arms and starting to turn around.

Calfreezy sighed in defeat. "I guess so. Please tell me you're staying here."

"I really can't, Cal. Word is going to get out and all Hell will break loose."

Callux began yelling from his room. "Fucking hell! Just stay so Cal can shut the fuck up!"

Remy balled up her fists wanting to scream right back at him. But she plastered on a fake smile and responded. "Fine. And JJ, thanks for the apology." She mentioned before disappearing into the dark hall. She really did respect JJ's apology and was starting to think he was right about Joe.

How could he just so carelessly let me go? Don't get ahead of youself, Rem. It's literally only been hours.

She thought this to herself as she entered Calfreezy's room, slightly slamming the door behind her.

×××

Remy fluttered her eyes open as sunlight flooded Cal's room. She sat up squinting her eyes as she stared out of the huge window that she had forgot about. Once she was done tiredly admiring the view, she made her way outisde of Cal's room.

She spotted Calfreezy sleeping soundlessly on the couch once she entered the kitchen. She couldn't help but let a small smile creep onto her face, realizing she should be appreciative that Cal was doing this for her. Trying to remain quiet, Remy opened up the fridge only to see there was literally nothing in there but beer, water, and cheese.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a water before closing the door.

"You going to make me something to eat?"

Remy jumped slightly, not expecting a voice to come from behind her. She turned and shook her head at Callux, "I wouldn't do that even if you guys did have something to make around here."

"What? Beer and cheese isn't good enough for you?" He asked sarcastically pushing past her to get a beer.

"You're drinking already?" She asked him raising her eyesbrows. "It's 10 in the morning."

"I mean... If you arent going to make anything then yeah." He replied ready to crack open the bottle.

"How am I supposed to make breakfast with water, beer, and cheese?" She rolled her eyes before taking a drink of her water.

He simply shrugged. "Let's go shopping."

Remy's first reaction was:

Hell no. I can't fucking stand this guy.

But her stomach started to growl and she was really craving omelettes at the time. She sighed. "Fine, but I have to change."

"What? Really?" Callux was surprised by her response as he set the beer down.

"Yeah, do you know where Cal's keys are?" Remy asked looking around the flat.

"Uh... On the hooks over there." He pointed out.

Once she clutched the keys, Remy repsonded, "Ill be right back." She stated before making her way all the way down to Cal's car to retrieve fresh new clothes and also to grab her laptop, chargers, and her camera.

Shit!

She realized she had left her camera behind at Joe's. It wasn't the right time to stress about it, so she left it alone to deal with another time. Once she got into the elevator, she remembered she still hadn't memorized the floor number or the flat number.

She groaned not wanting to wake Calfreezy, but she had to anyway. She got her phone out and began to video call his Snapchat. After a few short rings there was an answer. "What are you calling for?" It was Lux who picked up the call.

Remy let out a sigh of relief, "Ah thank you. Is he still asleep?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I don't have the floor or flat number." She admitted unhappily. He rolled his eyes and proceeded to give her both numbers.

"Dont forget them!" He said before hanging up. Remy sighed to herself before she finally got the elevator to go up. Once she reached the flat, she used Cal's keys to get in. She headed straight into the bathroom to get changed into a hoodie and leggings before setting the rest of her items in Cal's room.

She checked the living area for Callux, but since he was nowhere to be found she assumed he was in his room. She arrived at his door, knocking lightly, "Ready to go, ya prick?" She asked.

She heard sudden scrambling coming from inside the room. "Yeah. Yeah... One second." A few seconds later Callux began rushing out of the room, clashing bodies with Remy. He clutched onto her arms making sure she wouldn't slip on the hardwood floors. "Dear God, I am so sorry."

She scoffed, slightly annoyed, pushing his hands off of her. "Its fine. You driving?"

"What makes you think I want to drive?" He laughed at her boldly.

She shook her head with irritation, "Can't we just fucking go? Im already tired of you."

Callux shouldered Remy before heading to the front door. "Quit being a whiny baby."

Taking a deep breath, Remy balled up her fists then exhaled slowly before following after him. They got all the way to elevator before Callux started conversation.

"If you dont mind me asking, how long will you be staying?" He asked, his hands behind his back.

She looked at him dumbfounded. "You serious? I dont fucking know. I just got left behind by the only person I trusted."

Callum chuckled slightly. "Repeating JJ's words? I mean... He could've said more." He added.

"You're actually shit. You have no right to talk in on this."

"Look, I'm just saying-"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say. Please stop fucking talking." Remy stated as the elevator doors opened up to the lobby. At this point, she regretted the agreement of going with him.