XXV: Drunk

February 27th, 2018//

"Help me!" Remy shouted putting pressure on Tobi's wound.

Calfreezy instantly ran to Remy and Tobi's side. "What did you do Remona!? Tobi are you alright?"

"I'm okay for now." Tobi winced, struggling to reply as his eyes were closed and squinted.

Her heart began racing because she didn't think her revenge would work this good. "I-I don't know! I thought he was trying to kill me! Oh god, Lux please take the phone." She pleaded and it worked. Calfreezy handed the phone to Lux who was still stunned.
"Have they answered?" She looked toward him.

He shook his head and replied with a simple, yet worried no. "Good. Good." Remy said in a panic. "Tobi, just breathe. This will hurt." She cautioned shakily. "But we just have to add more fake blood to make it more believable."

Remy couldn't contain her evil smile as she began unscrewing the lid to the bottle. Calfreezy was still applying pressure when it registered in his head. He dropped the bloodied shirt with the most pissed off expression. "Fuck you, Remona." He spat getting to his feet and pushed past Harry who began laughing hysterically. Callux removed the phone from his ear overthrown with confusion.

"Wait, are you fucking serious?" Callux laughed to cope with his anger and humiliation.

"Yeah, man." Tobi chuckled as he began to get up. "Hang up the fucking phone, Idiot."

"Fuck you guys! You rat me out?" Callux asked with frustration as he ended the call and tossed Freezy's phone on the bed.

Tobi shook his head as Harry pointed a different camera in Callux's face. "She found out on her own."

"How?" He blankly glanced at Remy who still couldn't contain her laughter.

"Don't ever underestimate my abilites of fake sleeping." She smirked crossing her arms. "I only heard Freezy's end of the call, but I'm more than capable of putting two and two together."

"You are the actual epidome of a buzzkill." He groaned before turning around to grab his camera from behind the monitors.

"Obviously not." She argued while proceeding to take her camera off of Harry's hands. "And thank you Harry, you're a real one."

×××

February 30th, 2018//

"Jesus... Drinking already?" Remy mumbled tiredly as she inched near the kitchen.

Callux's body jumped before he quickly sniffled and wiped his face. He glanced back at Remy for a split second before he rolled his eyes. "Fucks sake. You scared me. I thought you left with Freezy."

Remy shook her head as she scanned throughout the cupboards looking for teabags. "Nah. I think I caught the flu or something. I feel terrible." She replied, her nose stuffy and eyes swollen. Not only was she feeling nauseous, Remy also had constant chills, inability to swallow in comfort, and the need to cough constantly.

"What the fuck? Stay away from me." He responded before taking a quick swig straight from the bottle then covering his nose and mouth with the collar of his shirt.

"I'll go cough all over your pillows. Try me, Asshole." She snapped back, getting on her tiptoes to grab a teabag. "By the way... Any reason why Cal is still giving me the silent treatment? Think he's still mad?" She asked while preparing her mug.

"Oh definitely. Just give him a few days. He will laugh about it whenever he's done being salty." Callux replied, his attention on the TV screen.

Remy sighed with a shrug. "Well, maybe he should've warned me and got in on it with me. It's already been three days, it's worrying me."