XLIV: Buttercup

April 28th, 2018//

Lux was casually eating cereal, his morning meal for the afternoon. He woke up about an hour ago, but continued to lay in bed for another thirty minutes before actually getting up and starting his day. Remy never responded to his text although she read it. He hoped she was down for it, she hadn't really given him a solid answer when he asked her about it twenty minutes earlier.

He was leaned against the kitchen counter while Freezy was seated on the back of the couch, and Remy and Harry were sitting on the cushions. Lux was actually in a really good mood. It seemed as if everyone else was too. It was probably due to the fact that Remy was finally back from Ireland. Lux was away from the others so that he could observe the scene unfolding in front of him.

It was a joyful sight to see. Remy was getting heavily involved in the Chelsea VS Swansea City game, and Lux was greatly enjoying it. He had never seen her this crazy or loud before. Yelling at the TV, cussing out players who can't hear her, and running around the couch whenever Chelsea would score. He found quite funny actually, and adorable. Remy was usually never in a good mood, so it was nice to see a change in the atmosphere for once. Cal wanted nothing more than to go get involved but simply knew he needed to stop laying it on Remy so thick. Especially, after what happened last night. Yes, he remembers. No, he doesn't regret what he did... or tried to do.

The hesitant rejection let him know where her head was at. Things were looking up... slowly, but he was getting there. Cal just wanted to sweep her off of her feet, but he knew it wasn't that simple. It wasn't going to be that easy. After all they have been through together, he concluded that it was definitely going to be a challenge and will have to take some time. He had patience.

But he felt himself slowly but surely falling. And he didn't know how long it would be before his face hit the concrete. Perhaps, it already did. He didn't know. Is there a time limit after a break-up where you have to remain single? Is there a time limit you have to wait for after meeting someone? Was three months enough?

He didn't know.

Lux felt relaxed. It was a good ass day. After the game, Remy and Freeze have to go to practice. Harry was planning on going film with the Sidemen. And that left Lux one his own, he figured he'd go get some work done with After Party. Before all of that, he needed to make sure Remy was going to go with him today after practice. Or else his plans would fall apart. He was going to confirm with her before their departure.

The perfect time to ask happened to be when Remy walked in on Lux brushing his teeth.

"Oops, sorry." She quickly apologized before retreating.

Lux had a full mouth of spit, water, and toothpaste, but that didn't stop him from calling out to Remy. "Mm, Rummuna."

Remy furrowed her brows before taking a step back and glancing at Lux as he went to spit. He smiled at her then spoke. "Sorry. Hey, uh, are you down to help me out with something once you're done filming?"

Remy squinted at him curiously, a sneaky smile appearing on her face. "Depends on what it is."

"Oh, I can't tell you that." Lux replied back quickly, looking down at the sink.

Remy motioned her hand into a 'what the fuck' motion, then laughed. "Then I'm not going to help you."

"Oh, come on. Please?" Lux sighed, his mouth gaped letting drool hover from his lip.

Remy laughed and shook her head at the sight, then groaned jokingly. "Fine. Finish brushing your teeth."

Lux smiled and spit the remainder of his spit out. "Thank you! I'll text you, yeah?" He said before sticking his toothbrush back in his mouth.