LIII: Fireball

June 14th, 2018//

A thirteen hour flight was ramping down to an end. Many events happened on that flight, such as: Harry puking all over the bar area, JJ and Freezy occupying the restroom for almost an hour just watching the loo flush, Gib fell off of a table and probably got a concussion, Will and Gee got into an argument about Morgz videos, and lastly Remy sleeping through almost all of it.

Callum was piss drunk but he had woken her up anyways minutes before landing. She was grouchy, to say the least, but Callum didn't want her to shit her pants when she had woken up and realized that they were landing.

She had inhaled a huge breath once she felt the jet start descending. "Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucks sake." She breathed out quietly while closing her eyes.

Callum couldn't help but laugh lightly as he set a hand on knee. "It's alright, Rem. We'll be on the ground soon."

Remy shook her head not bothering to open her lids. "On the ground? Maybe in flames and bits and pieces. Fuck." Feeling the warmth tingle throughout her thigh, Remy had set her hand on top of his and within seconds they weaved together.

Hearing the conversation behind him, Simon had turned around to barge into it. "To be fair, if we did crash... we'd be dead before we knew it." He had laughed lightly to relieve the dark humor.

"Simon!" Talia, who was seated next to him, smacked his arm and made him face forward. "Leave the girl alone, you prick."

"Great. Thanks Simon." Remy mumbled. The grip on Callum's hand had tightened drastically as Remy felt the jet bringing them on a sharper descent.

Simon had turned around again. "Oi, I'm just sayin'-"

"Simon, seriously..." Talia warned him, in a slight joking matter.

Simon scoffed sarcastically and while rotating in his seat, he mumbled. "Fine, fine."

With a smile on his face, Callum shook his head and glanced at Remy, who seemed like she was on the verge of passing out. "We're going to be fine, Remona. Atleast you haven't shit yourself on a plane before."

This caught Remy's attention, she had opened her eyes and looked at him confusingly and blinked a few times before answering. "You've shit yourself on a plane?"

Callum laughed, leaning his head against the seat. "I was only ten and it was my first plane ride..." He continued to ramble on about how his young self shit himself during take off and sat there for three hours because he was too scared to get up. He was with his mum, on the way to go see his dad, and she had tried to convince him to go to the bathroom, but he was scared of the loo as well thinking he was get sucked in and shot through the sky.

Somehow he had distracted her long enough with his embarrassing childhood story, that whenever the jets wheels hit the concrete Remy had gasped and drew back the cover to look out the window. "Holy shit, we're on the ground." She sighed with relief.

Callum had let out long breath as the death grip on his hand was released, he shook out the tingles. "All better?" He asked her.

Remy had glanced back at him and was about to reply when Simon had butted in once again, a sneaky smirk on his face. "I guess we're the lucky ones, yeah?"

Remy finally broke a tiny laugh and shook her head. "Fuck off, Simon."

Eventually the jet had come to a full stop and everyone had gotten up immediately, excited to feel the warmth from glorious Curacao. Definitely a huge change from moody London. Remy had taken her time though, she wasn't ready for this. Suddenly all of the underlying issues had surfaced, but Remy didn't exactly want to hash it out with Callum just yet. She didn't even know if it mattered to her anymore.