XLVIII: Sweets for the Sweet

May 4th, 2018//

Minutes are ticking by and Remy is bored to death. She had nothing left to do for the day and she found herself aimlessly scrolling through Instagram seeing the same old shit five times. Occasionally, she would drop her phone and watch Harry and McGinley scream at eachother while playing League of Legends. Remy would grow tired of their annoying ass bickering and return back to her phone.

Remy dropped her phone once again, watched the screen for a few seconds before her gaze landed on the side of McGinley's face. He was very focused in the game, his eyes lost in the action. Harry was next to him yelling slurs and mumbling under his breath. And Remy was leaned against the arm rest on the other side of McGinley, her legs propped up loosely against the back of the couch.

Remy sighed and pouted to herself. She wasn't intending on being so moody but she just wanted to get out of the house and do something. However, she didn't feel like going alone. Her eyes flickered back to McGinley temporarily before she looked at the black jeans covering his legs.

At this point, she just itched to be a nuisance. Remy playfully pushed on Callum's knee. She tried to contain her sly smile as he narrowed his eyes towards her, a fake glare. Didn't last a second before his eyes were back on the telly. Remy rolled her eyes as she sighed loudly waiting for a reaction... nothing. She pushed on knee once again, hiding the bottom half of her face under the collar of her hoodie.

"Whaattt?" Callum whined, finally getting the hint that she wanted attention. However, he was currently getting demolished in the game so she wasn't exactly his top priority since Harry would lose his shit if they lost.

"McGinleyyy..." She complained back, her foot patting at his leg. Her head now resting on the arm rest, eyes on the ceiling, and her fingers messing with the strings hanging from her collar.

Callum furrowed his eyebrows at the screen and parted his lips to speak. "What is it-"

"Get in there, mate!" Harry yelled at Callum. "Go. On!"

"Fucks sake, alright." Callum replied, raising his voice.

Remy groaned quietly to herself as she glanced at the screen. "Callum..." Her foot tapping his leg for the millionth time.

Cal sighed dramatically and glanced over at her, he was nearly about to reply with frustration but chose to smile at her first. "Yes, Remona?" His eyes flickering back to the screen. Her constant contact with his leg made him speak up again. "Get your stinky foot off of me."

Remy gasped and retracted her leg. "Get your stinky leg off of my foot, weirdo." She shot back, passing him a glare even though his eyes were still fixated on the telly.

Callum didn't reply. Remy huffed to herself before finally sitting up and invading his space by pushing the buttons on his controller. He used his elbow to push her hand away. "Rem. I swear if I die, I'll stop talking to you forever."

Remy gasped sarcastically. "You wouldn't." She rolled her eyes before reaching over to bother him more. But something threw her off guard.

Harry laughed lightly and nudged Callum. "Isn't that what Joe wants you to do?"

McGinley suddenly went wide-eyed and glanced at Harry. "Bro, what the fuck..." He whispered quietly.

"Wait, what?" Remy chimed in, poking her head out to look at the both of them.

Harry slowly let his focus retreat from the game as the tension grew quick. He thought he should at least try to fix whatever shit he just started. "Huh?" Harry spoke and set his controller on the arm rest pretending to act lost.