XVI: Drama Near The Pitch

February 22nd, 2018//

"Are you fucking serious Callum?" Sarah stopped in her tracks. When their hands became disconnected that's when Callux stopped and looked back at her.

"What is it?" He asked, genuinely lost at her sudden change of mood.

"Did you bring me here as a joke?" She crossed her arms still leaving Callux in a state of confusion.

"What? You don't want to watch the game? Freezy is finally going to be playing. He's been out because of his knee injury." Callux stated turning around to face her. He shrugged and scratched his head. "Is it too hot? I mean... I guess we can leave."

Sarah rolled her eyes in a annoyance "I'm talking about Remona Madison. Why is she here?"

Callux looked behind him to see Remy filming the team preparing for the game. He shrugged and turned back to Sarah with a scoff. "Really Saz? That's what you're upset about? She's probably just helping Freezy film something." After only recieving a glare, he continued to hold his hand out for her. "Please come enjoy the game with me."

×××

When the game had started Remy was told to film the perspective of the bench. It was about twenty minutes into the first half when she heard a voice call out to her. "Remy! I see that you're back."

She cursed at the voice, in her head, for mentioning her name especially while she was filming. But thankfully there wasn't much going on in the game. She turned slightly to see it was Dante walking up with a duffel bag.

Remy smiled slightly back at him. "In the flesh." She replied.

He smirked at her and began stretching his arms as he gazed towards the pitch where the game was going on. "I thought we weren't going to see you again. Cal told us you're working with Brave Bison now, yeah?"

Suddenly there was a huge uproar, not only from the crowd but from the players and Rebel's bench. Remy stayed in silence as she filmed the reaction from everyone. A few of the team members turned to the camera to share their excitement for the first goal of the game by James.

Once everyone got settled into formation, Remy picked up their conversation. "Yeah, Im glad I took it. It's a good opportunity for me. Why are you late?" She asked Dante as she turned around to face him.

"Traffic." He simply replied, nodding his head.

"Sure." Remy laughed.

Callux and Sarah were seated in the audience, so far enjoying the game.
"Goodness, didn't she JUST get out of a relationship?" Sarah questioned overlooking Remy and Dante talking.

Callux rolled his eyes. "Geez, Saz. Will you stop that? What is your hatred with her?" He glanced at Sarah before turning his gaze toward Dante and Remy.

"You're kidding right? It's because she's leaching off of you guys. Just because Joe dropped her doesn't mean she can intrude you guys with her self-loathing."

Callux took a deep breath, trying to chose his next words carefully. "I love you dearly, Sarah. But she's fine. Joe was the only thing she had left since her parents disowned her for being with him. Cal took her in because she has nowhere to go."

Sarah scoffed. "That's her own damn problem. I can't believe you're actually defending her right now."

"You haven't even had a decent conversation with her. You basically blew her off and gave her the silent treatment when she introduced herself." Callux defended himself and Remy. "She's defensive because of people like you, Sarah."