XXXII: The Surface

March 16th, 2018//

"What the hell is this peach fuzz?" Remy laughed as she ran her hand over Calfreezy's jawline after he picked up his duffel bag.

"Hey, shut up. I'm workin' on it alright?" Calfreezy laughed along pushing her hand away. "Wait, hold on." He dropped his duffel bag before jogging in the opposite direction.

Remy rolled her eyes, a smile still remaining on her face. She picked up his duffel bag, planning on taking it to the car for him.

"Remona." She heard a person call from behind her. Remy turned around to see Dante lazily cathing up to her. He was severely sweaty and seemed tired from practice. "Great camera work today. Where have you been?"

"Hey Dante. You didn't hear? I was in Las Vegas with Callum." She informed him as they began walking toward the lot.

"Oh really?" He replied with surprise. "No, no one told me that. Nice place, yeah? I went there once."

"You serious?" Remy looked over at him and he returned the glance with a nod for a split second.

"Yeah, I was about sixteen. Went with my mom and brother. We only went on holiday for a day, but we had some amazing seafood." He answered while his gaze was forward, squinting from the drowning sun. "You know, I found a place similar here in London, kind of on the outskirts. You should let me take you there sometime. Fucking amazing Calamari."

Smooth.

Remy thought to herself and couldn't help but laugh lightly. But she replied with a nod. "Yeah, that sounds great."

"Let's say uhh..." Dante took out his phone to check the date. "Tomorrow at 5 P.M., yeah? You free?"

Remy laughed lightly before answering. "Yeah. We going to use telekinesis to meet up?"

Dante chuckled back before nudging her. "Oh shut up, give me your number, Prick."

×××

Remy and Harry were lazily lounging on the couch scrolling on their phones, the usual. Especially in 2018.

"Hey, just to warn you..." Harry started with a mumble without looking up from his phone. "Freezy is probably going to ask you to do a video right now."

Remy furrowed her eyebrows and looked over at him. "Right now?" She asked before checking the time on her phone. "It's my bedtime."

"It's eight'oclock." He stated plainly looking over at her.

Remy squinted her eyes at him. "What kind of video?"

Harry shrugged and went back to scrolling just as they heard Freezy close his bedroom door.

"Hey Rem." Freezy called from the hall.

Remy rolled her eyes and mentally groaned. "What?" She called back uninterested.

"Hey, what was Dante saying to you earlier?" Freezy asked as he went for the fridge. "Meant to ask earlier but I forgot."

Remy bit her tongue before replying, not looking up from her phone. "Oh, he asked if I wanted to get dinner with him tomorrow." She replied casually, dullnes in her voice.

Silence filled the room, before Freezy let out a tiny laugh. "Alright."

"What?" She questioned turning her head around to look at him.

He shook his head with a smile on his face. "Nothing... Anyways, want to film a video?" He asked holding up the bottle of Whiskey in his hand.

"Fuck no." She quickly shot back. "Not with that shit. What are you planning to do? Black out?"