XXVII: Cup Of Tea

March 8th, 2018//

It was a quiet morning at breakfast, the group was waiting for Freezy, Tobi, and Remy to show up. But after a while they ended up ordering anyway.

"What's taking them so long?" Ethan asked drowsily.

Josh let out a pathetic laugh. "I mean they've got Tobi with them."

JJ nodded lifting his head up from his phone. "Black people time."

"Either that or Remy and Cal are just... you know." Harry trailed off.

"What?" Ethan laughed leaning over to glance at Harry.

Harry glanced up noticing the whole table was looking him. He chuckled lightly. "What? You guys didn't know?"

Callux shook his head and sighed since he was sat next to him. "They're going to kill you, Harold."

"Wait, what?" Vik questioned with confusion as he brought himself into the conversation.

Harry snickered while looking down at his phone. "I'm joking, I'm joking. They just kissed once."

JJ smiled widely at Harry with disbelief. "You're chattin' shit."

Simon glanced at everyone's faces before his gaze landed on Harry. "You're joking. When did this happen? Does Joe know?"

Harry laughed nervously once again. "I don't think he does. It was two weeks ago, I think?" He realized he had made a mistake the moment he opened his mouth. Trying to cover his tracks, he spoke again. "I just found it funny because the second they pulled away they both said it was weird. They were drinking."

"That's mad." Josh added afterwards before he went back to minding his business.

"Rah. No fucking way." Simon returned with a chuckle. "Anything else going on between them?"

Callux sighed with annoyance still 'distracted' on his phone. "No. They're just friends." He answered with mumble refusing to look away. He was slightly irritated how Harry had brought it up in front of everyone knowing that Remy would've wanted that information a secret.

"Friends." Ethan mocked with a laugh.

Lux rolled his eyes and was about to reply before Harry spoke for him. "They definitely wouldn't have done it sober. Freezy is a little bitch and Remy is smarter than that." He laughed trying to put out the flames.

JJ shook his head with a sneer. "Joe would be fucking fuming..." He trailed off as he heard familiar voices enter the restaurant.

"Sorry guys..." The table remained quiet as the three began seating themselves at the table. Calfreezy sat at the end of the table while Remy and Tobi took the last seats across from Harry and Lux. "Tobi, over here, took FOREVER to get ready." Freezy complained.

"We knew it!" Josh laughed.

"Can't let Tobi take all the blame." Remy stepped in. "I made Cal pull over so I could take some shots." She admitted taking the camera off from around her neck setting it in her lap.

"You guys already order?" Cal asked looking at the menu in front of him, he then looked up as everyone replied with a yes to see that there were only three menus on the table.

After the food arrived, everyone had become engulfed in their own conversations. Remy was slowly eating while scrolling through her phone trying to take her mind off of the real reason she came.

"Remy..."

She heard her name, but kept it distant in her mind not really in the mood to talk.