XXXV: Heated Exhaustion

March 29th, 2018//

It was now Thursday. For the past week, Remy had been sneaking into Lux's room late at night. Well, it had only been twice. Due to timdity and fear of getting caught, Remy denied each luxury offer he made. The night's she didn't, Remy must admit that she stayed up thinking about it, but she never caved.

It was 9 P.M., and Calfreezy was already passed out beside her. She had just set down her phone to attempt to get some rest. Eventually, her phone vibrated. She ignored it the first time around, but once the second notification came through, she sighed and picked it back up.

Lux
Come in here, Loser.
I can hear Freezy snoring from here.

Remy smiled at his text before looking back at Freezy who was, indeed, snoring to his heart's content. She bit her tonuge before pushing on his shoulder lightly. Unresponsive.

She wanted nothing more than to leave this lonely bed, despite Cal being next to her. She didn't mind rooming with Freezy, but she could definitely say his snoring kept her up most nights. Once again, she had doubts going to Lux's room.

Remy
I'm good.
I was nearly asleep anyway.

She lied. She just needed an excuse other than 'someone will catch us.'

Lux
Suit yourself.
Goodnight... Loser.

She squinted at his text, before looking back at Freezy once again. She groaned quietly to herself.

Lux's room door opened, the city lights dimly radiating the room. A smile spread across his face seeing Remy in the doorway with a blanket around her shoulders. He held his arms open wide. "Come here." He mumbled tiredly.

Remy took no time to close the door behind her and jump into his arms. Lux chuckled quietly as she laid on top of him. "I knew you'd give in, you sket."

Remy closed her eyes and gave a petty laugh back. "Shut it, McGinely."

Several minutes past and Remy was feeling a lot happier, especially since Lux was playing with her hair while her head was lying on his chest, the thing she adored most. It was quiet, the sound of their slow breathing was the only thing apparent until Callux spoke up quietly. "What are you doing to me, Remona?"

She furrowed her brows before she opened her eyes to look up at him. "Hmm?" She answered noticing his eyes were open, blankly staring at the ceiling.

At first, he didn't answer. It took about thirty seconds for him to reply and by this time Remy had laid her head back down. "I don't know... I'm just crazy about you... I guess. I don't even know why." Realizing what he said was a bit harsh, he tried to cover his tracks. "I didn't mean that in a bad way, sorry. I dont know... I don't know, just forget I even said-"

His explanation was cut short once he felt Remy pull the collar of his shirt down slightly, starting to plant light kisses along his collarbone. He exhaled his breath slowly, her soft lips putting him into a state of relaxation. As she traveled farther up toward his neck, Lux glided his hand across her arm until it settled on her bicep.

Remy had reached the sensitive part in the middle and Lux squeezed her arm lightly. A thrilling chill was scattered throughout his arms and spine, butterflies viciously attacking the pit of his stomach. He never thought he would experience this feeling again, but here he was... with an old friend's ex-girlfriend. Remy finally ended her trail at his ear before she quietly whispered. "Don't be sorry."