10

Emily knew she needed to kill the female but she also needed to find out if the male had lived with her or still does. But Emily had a feeling that she should find the man before the killing happened. She took a deep breath in and said "so do you live with anyone," she waited for a answer watching the female intently watching her eyes to see if there was any sense of lie in their.

"Yes," she said looking up from the newspaper that Emily hadn't even noticed until then. "He likes to sit and stay in the basement."

Emily looked around she scanned the room for any type of weapon that could kill, she spotted knives and a gun on the back wall. The gun would be too loud so she went with the gun.

She grabbed a knife, even though she still had her backpack she decided to use one of their knives to make it closer to home, and to make it quicker then searching through her bag.

Emily walked downstairs searching for the male that was supposed to be down their, she spotted him. She quickly stabbed him, in and out, in and out, once in the neck and once in the heart making sure he was dead, she grabbed the knife and headed upstairs. She locked the doors and searched the house. At this point she was covered in blood and wasn't bothered to hide the knife.

The female was in the living room enjoying a book that she was reading, she didn't even notice Emily walk into the room. Before she could scream Emily stabbed her in the neck, she looked up her eyes were filled with fear pain and betrayal, "I'm sorry, but it has to be done," Emily whispered into the woman's ear before stabbing her once again. She was dead, they were both dead and the world was saved,"I saved the world," Emily thought with a grin.

She walked outside to find the faceless burning up in the sunlight trying to retreat back to the forest, it was only when Emily she started walking.

"Ahh, well well well, look who we have here, it was the one who betrayed and tried to kill us, but look at that you failed," Emily said with coldness kicking Lilly to the ground,

"You may have had a army, but I had speed,"

"Em," Lilly said her voice was filled with pain, but it was Lilly's,

"No, I don't care if you want me to forgive you or anything stupid like that, there is no way that anything like that is going to happen, ever."

"Em," Lilly said, their were tears rolling down her face this time, she really started to look like Lilly again, no this wasn't going to fool her, not this time.

Her friends ran up to her, they gave her a tight hug, "You did it Em, you saved us," Zoey exclaimed pulling her into an even tighter hug.

"We could never repay you," Zach said with a grin.

"Well I couldn't have done it without you guys," Emily said pulling them all closer.

"I love you guys, and I'll never forget what has happened," Josh said happily looking from each of his friends to the destruction of their world.