21

"What are we doing today?" she asked

"Fun things sweetheart, do you want to see your friends?

"Yeah!"

"Ok come with me,"

He brought Emily into a fairly lit room with a bunch of TVs and buttons. She looked around, her father turned the TVs on and Emily turned her head. She saw her friends, she also saw Steph heading in a different direction then the rest of the group she headed towards the forest and stopped.

"Can you zoom in on Steph?" she asked pointing to the tv with her on it.

"Ok," he replied flipping a switch making it zoom in on her.

Emily looked on the yv, it seemed strange that the all of the faceless creatures were lined up against the edge of the forest, she also saw what looked like a old woman being held by one of the faceless, then she recognized the faceless that was holding the woman. Lilly.

"Daddy that's my friend," she said pointing towards the faceless.

"The old woman?"

"No, the creature, she died and then turned evil, can you get a camera for her?"

"Would it mean a lot to you?"

"Yes,"

"Ok then, I will, you can explore while I'm gone," he gave her a swift kiss on the forehead and then was gone.

Emily hadn't expected for him to trust her that early, but after all she was his daughter and maybe that was a part of it. First she opened the door in the camera room, it looked like another torture room, but she couldn't be sure. It was very dark in the second torture room that she didn't see the door that would reveal loads of secrets.

She closed the door to the camera room, she didn't want her father knowing what ones she went in and what ones she didn't. She went into the room on her right, it was different from the rest, there was a laptop and a bunch of photos that must have been from the footage.

Emily went over to the laptop, she saw a picture of herself and her mother on the home page, there were multiple files that each had a different date, one read 1/12/03 and multiple others. But only one caught her eye, the one in the top right corner of the screen it read 3/11/07, the day her mom died.

She double clicked the file and saw a plan, then footage. She looked at the plan, she felt sick. It said that they would fake both of their deaths and then her own father would kidnap her mother and then years later, his daughter, to be a happy family once more.

She did but didn't want to see the footage, with what she knew it was probably of her mother but she clicked anyways. At first she saw her mother being dragged across a lawn, she looked unconscious. Then she was brought into black jeep and her father drove off. It flipped to a different camera this time in one of his what seemed like many torture room. Her mother was covered in blood, head to toe, her father flipped open a knife and began making tiny cuts, saying something that wasn't audible. He continued to do that for what seemed like hours and then just suddenly stopped and grabbed what looked like one of the kitchen knife from their kitchen, then held it against her throat until she woke up, she had huge fearful eyes, like she didn't know the guy she married anymore.

He then brought out the axe and threatened her that if she didn't listen to him then he would cut up Emily limb for limb. This obviously made her mother even more squirmy but she listened to him, did what he wanted her to do.

A tap to the shoulder made Emily jump she turned around in panic, but no one was their, she took that as a sign to stop watching and get out of their. She ran down the hall passing the camera roomthe torture room and straight into her father.

"Hi," she said out of breath from running

"What are you running from?" he asked with a smile, like he knew exactly what she was running from.

"I was just exercising, daddy."

"Yeah ok," he said going towards his room making sure that the door was closed.

"Did you get the camera on Lilly?"

"Yeah, do you want to see?"

"Sure!"

And off they went, to the camera room, the only way she could make sure that her friends were safe, then again she thought her parents were dead, but apparently not. He switched one of the cameras and their she was, Lilly. She was with a group of faceless. It was like in the old days, when she was still alive, it was like they were with her as the group they used to be but will never be again.

Emily let a smile spread across her face, she was happy that Lilly was happy with her own kind, but was also sad that she wasn't with them. She also wished she was with her friends, they must be so worried and scared for her.

She wondered where they were staying, how they were, she had so many questions that she couldn't have any answers to.