39

After seconds of consideration, he picked the axe. He then turned back to a terrified Zoey with a smile on his face.

Zoey let out a shaky breath, she knew whatever he was going to do with the axe wasn't going to be good. She wiped the remaining tears off her face as Jake got closer. "Oh oh my sweet Zoey, whatever happened to her?" he asked as he swung the axe inches away from her head.

She knew she couldn't flinch, or he would make it worse. But she couldn't help it, it was like a need that had to be put through. This time he swung it slightly closer. She didn't flinch but was on the verge to.

"Ooo, looks like we have a tough cookie!" Jake mocked

"Shut up," Zoey said under her breath

"What was that?" he said but she knew very well that he knew what she had said and he wanted to make a point to see what she would say

She let out a sigh and said " I said shut up!"

"Really?!" he says as his smirk grows larger.

"Yeah, I didn't like what you said so I spoke my mind," she said even though she knew that she probably shouldn't have.

"Well, since you like to speak your mind, why don't I show you mine?"

"That would be nice, but I'm on a bit of a time crunch here," she said sarcastically.

"Oh, well aren't those plans that you say you have for me?" Jake said playing along

"Oh silly me, must have forgot!" she said rolling her eyes.

The axe came down in a quick motion just beside her head, missing her by a millimeter. She jumped and screamed as it hit the wall. Her eyes wide with fear, sweat dripping off her face, she wanted to sit down and cry herself to sleep because she knew that the torture wouldn't be ending soon.

The more he looked at Zoey the more he saw Emily in her. After all they both had blonde hair Jake just couldn't shake the feeling that it was his daughter even though it wasn't.

He wanted to treat Zoey as if she were Emily, but he knew that it wasn't right.

Zoey gulped she didn know what she should do, she was practically trapped with Jake, and that she didn't like. She also didn't know if he was actually going to hurt her or just scare her half to death.

She looked up to his eyes, they looked like Emilys. She just couldn't shake the feeling that she was their. She wished that Emily was their, Emily would have known how to make it work, she after all knew her father.

She also wondered where Emily was, for all she knew Emily could have been dead a long time ago, but she knew Emily and Emily was strong. She wouldn't let a random kidnapper kill her without going down with a fight.

She let her gaze drift back to Jake, she let in a deep breath and said "are you going to let me go?"

"Oh sweet Zoey, why would I ever let you go?" he said with a smirk

Because, you wouldn't want to hurt Emily, Zoey replied

"Oh Zoey, then you must not know me very well then, I did kill her mother which I could tell hurt her very much," he gave her a quick smile and then continued, "I didn't like her mother that much anyways, so it wasn't that hard to kill her off," he put the axe back in the place where he had gotten it from, he looked up at Zoey and picked up the knife.

He swiftly cut it across what was left of her clothes and again over her stomach where some of the scars from before were still healing, Zoey flinched in pain but didn't speak a word, she knew all too well that it would excite him more.

He pushed her to the concrete ground, "leave!" he shouted as he cleaned of the knife. She quickly scurried away from him but when she looked up she realized that there was no way out, she couldn't escape him, unless he let her. She undoubtedly knew that he had something to do with Emily getting kidnapped but she didn't know how to pin it on him or anyone for that matter.

"Ummm, Jake?" she asked looking back towards him

"Yes!" he turned around looking her straight in the eyes

"How exactly am I going to get out?"

"Oh, I must have forgot to bring the latter down," he spoke calmly

"So how are we going to get out of this," Zoey spins around with her arms wide open,

"I guess we'll have to wait it out then," he said a sly smile coming across

Zoey let out a small sigh, she didn't want to spend any more seconds in that concrete 'prison' but now she would probably be spending hours in that concrete 'prison'. She let a single tear roll down her cheek and she could feel Jake approach her.

"Get away from me!" she muttered

She could feel his sweat as he got even closer, she could feel his smile even with him behind her. Her tears had stopped by the time he had wrapped his arms around her waist, but she was still shaking. She could feel him to start rubbing her leg.

Tears started to run down her cheeks, she didn't like it. She had a very bad feeling. "Shhhh, it's ok daddys not going to hurt you," Jake said making Zoey's body go stiff.

"You are not my father," Zoey spit out the words as if they were dirt that she couldn't wait to get out.

"I will be soon," he let out a small chuckle and turned her around to look him in the eyes.

She tried to look away, but he grabbed her face forcefully with his two hands, if a random person was walking by it would look like a romantic scene between two lovers. If only they knew better.

Tears had started to roll down her face, Jake wiped them away quickly and swiftly, which made her cry even more. "When will you let me leave this concrete thing?!" she had asked she wanted to leave, she needed too.

"Wait, was this the test," Zoey bluted

"I see you've caught on," he replied and smiled at her.

"So when will the test be over?" she asked

"As soon as you learn to listen to me and whenever I want it to be," he smiled up at her.

Zoey let out a gasp as Jake punched her in the leg, letting her fall to her knees, scrapping them. She had enough of him, she punched him right back. She ran as fast as she could, and realized that a latter had formed. "I must have hit the button when I punched him," Zoey thought.

She let a smile come across her face, she needed to get back into that house get her friends and finally escape. She looked behind her and gasped in shock. Jake wasn't following her, it looked like he was still in the concrete pit of doom.

She ran into the house and started to yell at her friends names telling them they needed to leave. She heard groans but soon enough they came down. They had a shocked look on their face but they quickly got out of the house and they had started to run when they heard the first of their names being called. It first started with Zoey's then Steph's then surprising everyone Emily's.