32

So she said "yes,".

Her father must have been surprised he let his mouth drop, but only for a second before he regained his composure and closed it. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the forest, before they reached the barrier Emily saw her friends for the first time in what felt like weeks. She wanted to run up and hug them but she knew her father wouldn't let her.

Once her friends saw Emily's father they obediently got up and started to follow him. When they saw Emily their faces brightened, even though they couldn't go up to her they were glad they were able to see each other.

When Emily got a better look at her friends they looked horrible. What they had been wearing the last day that Emily had saw them the clothing was teared up and looked like it was covered in dirt.

Tears were cleaning off her friends faces, blood mud and dirt all in the matter of days. Emily hoped that her friends were treated the same way she was. But she knew she would only be lying to herself.

Her and her friends were thrown onto the ground outside of the forest, which surprised Emily, she thought that their always had to have a barrier. But then a thought struck her, her father was evil beyond evil and a evil force was doing all these things to her and her friends in the forest. What if her father doing all of it the whole time?

She shrugged that thought out of her head, she didn't want to think about her father being the mastermind out of everything that had happened even though it was a very likely possibility.

Emily went to get up but she was forcefully shoved back down. She hit her arm against a sharp rock and it had started to bleed. She looked up at her father and saw that he was smiling, it was like he wanted her to bleed she could tell that this time it would be a lot rougher.

He grabbed Emily's arm pushing on the bleeding point, making it hurt. He pulled her up and kicked her a motion that meant keep going.

Emily saw her friends just laying on the ground looking helpless, it seemed like they were waiting for her father's approval to get up, she didn't even have to do that. But then again maybe she did, he let her get up by hurting her. She didn't know anymore.

After her father let her friends get up they were on the move again her arm was throbbing but she tried to not let it faze her. She kept taking in deep breaths in hope that it would stop hurting and throbbing.

When her father stopped abruptly it almost threw Emily forward but she caught herself right before she fell.

"We're here," he said shoving the girls into a house that was different from the one Emily had stayed in.

It looked like her friends had been there for awhile since it seemed like they knew everything about it.

"Girls go to your room and sit on the bed, I will be their in a few minutes, Emily come here with me," Jake said, Emily was surprised that she wasn't being pulled and she zoned out. She zoned back when her father snapped his fingers than slapped her across the face.

Emily could still feel the burn of his hand on her face as she walked alongside him. She wanted to ru her hand across her face but er father was watching her. He lead her down into what looked like the basement and she saw that it was the camera room and some other room, that wasn't at the old place she had stayed at.

He lead her into another room with a large looking spray bottle, "How did you make that?" she asked her father, staring at the object in awe.

"After I had written my name down on that paper, I realized that I would have to die so I made up a different strategy to solve the problem, and at the right time I went through with it," he replied looking up at his creation.

"Can I use it, we need to save the world," she said with pleading eyes.

"What's the magic word?" he looked at her with his classic smile she wanted to get as far away from him as she could but she knew she had to save the world and help her friends.

"Please?" Emily responded with a long deep breath.

"Nope the other one, you know the one you loved to call me when you were younger" he said his smile growing even bigger.

It then clicked in her brain, he wanted her to call him daddy. It brought back all the memories of her childhood and her first kidnapping. It was all to much. But in the end she knew what she had to do.

"Can I use it Daddy," she said in a frustrated huff of air.

"Why yes, I'm glad you asked," he said then he pushed a button and the floor had started to rise up and up until they were on the roof.

And then she did it, she saved the world and it was all over.

Her father brought her back down into the building and all the happiness had dissolved into thin air, she was back and she didn't know if she would be able to get out. She knew she had to stay for her friends they needed to escape but she didn't know what they could do to get out and away from her father, he had eyes everywhere.