46

"Probably about 5 minutes after you got in the shower," Ethan said

"Ok, how exactly did you get all those cuts everywhere on your body, like did you make my dad mad or something?"

"Well we didn't want him to come in so we put up a fight even when he threatened to make tiny little cuts everywhere on our body," Zoey paused "the thing was that before he broke down the door I saw someone else behind him who ran off when the door broke down.

"Wait, so you think someone was there, well other than my dad?"

"Yeah I think their was," Zoey admitted with a sigh "when do you think we'll get a break from this mess?"

"Well, to be honest I think we'll get a break from it when my father dies, he won't stop attacking us, even if we go to the police, there is no way to end it unless we kill him, or someone does for us,"

"I guess that is true," Ethan added, he had a grim look on his face.

Once they got back to Ethan's house they decided they wanted a plan for helping get rid of Steph's grandmother and try to find who ever had made the poor woman into a killing machine.

"Ok first, Ethan can you go find a mop and some cleaning products, Zoey can you find some paper and pens or something to write with, and I'll get the laptop from the guest room, okay?"

"Ok," they replied and just like that they all had something to put their mind to, distracting themselves from what really was going on.

When Emily entered the guest bedroom it was amazing, the walls were a nice white colour and it had a nice bed. Emily shook her head she needed to find the laptop, that's the only thing she should be focusing on.

Once Emily found the laptop, she headed back downstairs to the living room where they were going to make up a plan, when Ethan tapped her shoulder. She sun around quickly ready to attack but when she realized it was only Ethan worry covered her face.

"What's wrong Ethan?" she asked sounding much more calm then she felt,

"You need to come look outside," he said quickly taking her into his room, the one she remembered had the biggest window.

Emily gasped in shock when she looked out, people were fighting on the streets, flinging limbs of the dead around like baseball bats. Fires had started everywhere on the streets, cars in the ditch. It was a crazy world outside of Ethan's house.

"Where's Zoey!?" Emily asked in alarm looking at him,

"She's in my little sister's room grabbing paper4 and pens like you asked,"

"Ok,ok, I'm sorry it's just that I need to calm down, a lot has happened,"

That's when Emily fell to the floor, her body twitching, Ethan screamed and Zoey ran in, Zoey had almost screamed too. "Wait, she is hallucinating!" Zoey shrieked over the madness.

"But how, it's not like we are in the forest or anything!"

"Yeah but does it not look like she's having a hallucination?" Zoey asked

"It does! I hope we don't start to get them too, I quite liked not having hallucinations," Ethan replied.

"I know me too, what should we do?"

"Well I can carry her downstairs if you get the cleaning stuff, then when she's done having it we can work on that plan," Ethan explained.

So that was what they did, Ethan grabbed Emily and Zoey grabbed the rest of the stuff being left behind.

It was like being trapped somewhere but you weren't even their like it was only your spirit watching people get tortured one after another. That's how Emily was feeling. She had almost forgotten about the hallucinations. She even forgot the reason why she was having one, but when a little whisper came into her mind she remembered right away.

She had forgotten about how she would have random hallucinations at any given time, she had forgotten how much more the hallucinations affected her than her friends, all that stuff forgotten but yet they get brought up right when you least expect it.

Like her blood fit earlier that day, she didn't expect it and then boom, it's their and it brings up memories of all the times that it had happened. When the hallucinations stopped and when her vision cleared she was surprised to see that she was in the living room, when she vividly recalled having the hallucination in Ethan's bedroom.

"Hey Em, are you ok?" Ethan asked

"I think so, well my head and leg hurt but that's about it,"she said sitting up.

"So have you guys come up with a starting of a plan or have you been waiting for me?" she asked leaning against the wall for support.

"Well, first we want to do some research about hypnotism to see if Steph's grandma was hypnotized, then we can move along from their," Zoey explained,

"Oh and did any of you clean up the blood?" Emily asked

"Oh, well I cleaned up half and while you were hallucinating Zoey agreed that she would do the other half," Ethan said play pushing Zoey over to the cleaning supplies. He flashed his friends a smile, it felt good really smile and not just a fake smile to make his friends happy.

 Emily smiled at the two of them, she pulled the laptop towards her and began researching what she had wanted to research since they had escaped her father and brother. She went onto google and searched The Forest Of William.

But when she searched it no results had came up. She was confused by that. She heard her friends laughing and decided to close out the tab and shut the laptop off.

When she looked towards her friends she saw happiness, after about 30 minutes of laughing they finished 'cleaning' and got back to focusing on coming up with a plan.