Chapter 5

Luckily for Jennifer today was Sunday and it was her day off. Which means she didn't have to open the store. Its only after 9 am and Jennifer still didn't want to get out of bed. After fifteen minutes of just laying there Jennifer finally decided to drag her lazy ass out of bed and got into the shower. As she stood under the warm water Jennifer tilted her head back as she washed all the shampoo out of her hair with her eye closes. As she moved her head forward and slowly open her eyes she jumped as she saw him again. She fell back against the shower wall. She then could feel her air waves closing up as she swore she could feel two hands around her neck squeezing hard as she tried to gasps for air. She then closed her eyes as she couldn't breathe. She then gasps for air as she open her eyes but didn't see anyone there. Jennifer continued to catch her breathe as she rubbed her neck." Damnit." She said softly.

All day Jennifer was dreading to go over to Gemma's for dinner. She still didn't know anyone really but her and Jax and she didn't want to be around Jax right now. Since yesterday she told him she wanted to be alone. Which wasn't true she was just scared of being alone with him. Jennifer decided to wear her black jeans with her blue blouse. She also decided to leave her hair down since she was to lazy to put it up. She looked over at her clock and realized it was already 7:30. Jennifer slip her shoes on grabs her keys and the address to Gemma's house. She closes the door behind her and locked it as she headed to her car. Few seconds later she drove to Gemma's.

**************
As Jennifer pulled up into Gemma's driveway she saw bikes in front. She took few moments to gather herself as she finally got out of the car and walked up to the door. As Jennifer approached the door she slowly raised her hand and knocks on it.

Her breathe was caught in her throat when she saw Jax answering the door. She was kinda hoping it was gonna be Gemma that  answered the door." Um....". She started to say as she slowly cleared her throat." Your mom invited me to dinner." She said softly.

Jax nods his head as he moved to the side." I know she did. Come in." He said as he smiles softly.

Jennifer then nods her head as she smiles lightly and walked into his mother's house. As Jennifer stepped she started to look around." Wow Jax your mom's house is beautiful." She said as she was admiring everything. She then felt his hand against her back which sent chills down her spine.

"Let's go in the kitchen." He said softly as he leads her into the kitchen with his hand still against her back.

"Jennifer!" Gemma called out as she walked up to her and gave Jennifer a hug." I'm so glad you can make it." Come on there's some people I want to you to meet." She said grabbing Jennifer's arm and pulling her way from Jax which was okay with Jennifer.

"Guys this is Jennifer." Gemma said to the guys that was standing in front of Jennifer which was making Jennifer feel kind of nerves." Jennifer that's Opie. Chibs. Tig. Happy ,Bobby and Juice." She said pointing them to her.

Jennifer just nods her head." Hi guys." She said softly.

"So this is Jennifer? The girl who Jax can't stop talking about?" Tig asked as he smiles.

" Um.. I guess." Jennifer said as she laughed nervously.

"Jackie boy's new old lady." Chibs spoke up but then stopped as he realize what he just said and quickly shut his mouth.

"His old...What?" Jennifer asked as she looked over Gemma and then back at Jax as she was more confused then ever.

"Jennifer I..." He started to say but Jennifer shook her head.

" I gotta go." She said as she ran out of the house and Jax glares over at Gemma before he chases after Jennifer.

"Jennifer wait!" He called out but it was too late Jennifer was already gone. "The word Jax's old lady kept playing in her head. She didn't want that. She didn't even want to like him but she does and she doesn't know what to do about it.