Chapter 19

After learning about what happened with Tara it brought Jennifer and Jax closer together. The truth won't bring her back and Jennifer will do anything to bring Tara back to Jax and to his sons. It sounds selfish but she knows deep down Jax will always love Tara.

Jennifer was broken out of her thoughts when she looked up and heard the door of her store opening."Agent what can I do for you?"She asked. As she watched Agent Stahel for a moment.

"Nice little store you got. How did you come up with the name?" Stahel asked as she kept looking around.

"It's a long story. What exactly do you want?" Jennifer asked again as she crossed her arms." You never came in here... So why now?" She asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I heard you might lose your company and your little store." Stahel said as she looked over at Jennifer.

"I'm not losing my company or my store. Even if I was. I don't see how that's an federal problem." Jennifer said as she raised her eye brow.

"Well I think you are and I can help you keep it." Stahel said as she smirks smugly.

"How?" Jennifer asked looking at her confused.

"Tell me everything you know about Tara Knowles death." Stahel said straight out.

Jennifer just shrugged her shoulders and brushes it off." I have no idea what your talking about."Jennifer said lying as she shook her head.

"Come on Ms.Davis your a smart woman. You know what happen to Jax Teller's old lady. So why don't you just be straight with me and tell me what you know." Stahel said looking at Jennifer again.

"I am being straight with you. I have no idea what your talking about. So if you don't mind I got lot of work to do so if your not gonna buy anything. You can leave now." She said giving Stahel an sweet fake smile.

Stahel smirks as she looked around and shrugged her shoulders." Gemma must be teaching you well. I definitely give her credit for that. Have a good day Ms. Davis I will be in touch." Stahel said as she walked out the store.

**********************
Later that night Jennifer couldn't sleep so she laid there for a moment looking up the ceiling thinking about her life and everything that had happened since. She looked over at Jax as she turn over and watched him sleep. The more she watched him the more she realized Jax still doesn't know alot about Jennifer and she starts to wonder if she should tell him exactly everything. Her whole entire past. She moved closer to him as she laid against his chest. She rested her hand against his chest as she felt his arm around her as she fell asleep again. Feeling safe in his arms which she never felt before.

**************
While thinking about it Jennifer grabbed her cell and texted Victoria.

Come to my shop so we can talk.

After she sent the text she set her cell down and continue to work on the new dress for her new line that will be coming out this summer." So I see you got my message." Jennifer said as soon as Victoria walked in.

"Yeah I did. What do you wanna talk about?" Victoria asked as she looked around the shop and then at Jennifer.

" Money. Jennifer said as she looked up from her work."I want to give you  25 Grand. 25 Grand to go away. You can take the money and go anywhere you want and we can pretend all of this didn't happen."She said as she crossed her arms.

"Why?" Victoria asked as she crossed her arms then and arches her eye brows.

"Because I want you out of my life and away from my company. So I suggest you take the money and run away." Jennifer said as she grabbed her checkbook." I still have my account in Tree Hill so you can pick it up there."She said as she handed the check over to Victoria after she wrote the amount.

Victoria took the check and looked at Jennifer again." Why are you doing this?"She asked.

"Well let's see you were never around when I was a kid. You told me you never wanted me and you brought my attacker here so that's why I'm doing this."She said as she went back to her work." You have twenty four hours to get the hell out of Charming and my life so you better go now."She said as she kept working.

Victoria just rolled her eyes and left without saying anything. After she left Jennifer lean back against her chair as she sighs softy as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. She never wanted it to come to this but this is how it has to be. As far as she was concerned Jennifer had no relationship with her mother and she was okay with it.

*******************

"I gave Victoria 25 Grand to get out of my life and away from my company." She said as she took a drink of her coffee. She was at Gemma's for awhile since Wendy was with Abel and Thomas.

"Do you think she would actually stay away?" Gemma asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Jennifer shook her head. "Knowing Victoria probably not but if she knows what's good for her she will. My mother and I never really had an daughter and mother relationship when I was growing up and we still don't. So I am okay with that."She said as she finished her coffee.

"What about your father?" Gemma asked curiously.

Jennifer sighs softy as she shook her head." My father would rather golf then spend time with me. So there's that."She said as she chuckled lightly. She picked up her cell and noticed she gotten a text from Jax.

Babe I'm running late I will be home soon.

At Gemma's Wendy is still at the house with Abel and Thomas . But I can meet you back at the house little later.

"Was that Jax?" Gemma asked as she watched Jennifer.

"Yeah he's on his way home. I should get going though."She said as she grabbed her stuff." Thanks for the talk Gem."She said as she nods her head and left her house.