Chapter 6

Jennifer slowly wakes up as she looked over and noticed Jax was gone. She sighs as she rub the bridge of her nose for a moment. She quickly got up as soon as she heard noises in the kitchen. She grabs her robe and put it on as she walked into the kitchen and saw Jax.

"Your still here." She said as she couldn't help but smile softly as she sat down by the bar.

"Of I'm course I'm still here. What you thought I would leave you after our amazing sex last night?" He asked as he smirks playfully.

"Maybe." She said as she looks at him." I mean in my past most guys would." She said softly.

Jax walked over to her and set her coffee down in front of her as he leans down and kisses her deeply and passionately. He place his hands up against her neck and cups her face as he slowly breaks away." I'm not like most guys and I will never leave you like that." He said as he gently stroke her face.

Jennifer nods her head as she smiles lightly." So listen there's something I need to tell you." She said looking at him seriously.

Jax nods his head as he sat down next to her and grabs her hand." What is it babe?" He asked her.

Jennifer took a deep breathe." Okay remember when I told you that my nightmares have started to come back?"

Jax nods his head." Yeah I remember.... Wait are you still getting them?" He asked started to get concern.

Jennifer slowly nods her head." But now I see him when I'm awake. Few days ago I swore I saw him standing in front of my car and yesterday I could have sworn I saw him in the shower." She said as she slowly place her hand against her throat." And it was like I could feel his hands around my throat squeezing tighter making it hard for me to breathe. Then the next thing,  I knew I woke up and saw nobody in the shower and realize it was my own hands." She said as she stood up." Jax there's an reason why I could see his face." She said as she sighs again as she started to continue.

"About an year ago I got a letter from the police department. Telling me he was up for parole and he requested to see me and I went to see him. Cause I wanted him to know as long as he was inside he can't hurt me anymore." But....." She started to say as she tried to fine the right words to say." But he got out and that's why I got the phone call." She said looking at him.

"Jesus Christ. Jennifer why didn't you tell me?" He asked her.

" I don't know... I mean I have a hard time letting people in and I don't trust easily. Plus I was too scared to admit that I might need help." She said as she started to feel the tears fall.

Jax got up and pulls Jennifer closer to him and hugs her tightly." Shhhh. Its okay your safe babe. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He can't hurt you." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

Jennifer looks up at him." What if he finds me here?" She asked him as she started to get worried more.

Jax shook his head as he ran her fingers through her hair." He won't but if he does then me and the club will handle him." He said as he kisses her softly.

Jennifer was about to say something but was interrupted when her phone go off in her room. She ran into the room and without checking the number she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Well well looks who decided to answer her phone." An deep voice said which Jennifer knew too well.

"Xavier." Jennifer said as she was started to get scared. " What do you want?" She asked him.

"Well starters my life back!" He said coldly. You took it from me." He said in an low tone.

Jennifer started to shake her head."I never...."

Your the reason why I rotted in Jail for three years!" He said cutting her off." I'm gonna fine you Ms. Davis and when I do I'm gonna finish what I started." He said as he hung up.

Jennifer just froze as she literally dropped her phone. She then fell on to the floor trying to come up for air." Jax!" She managed to call his name.

Jax came running in and went down next to her." Baby what's wrong?" Who was that on the phone? He asked again.

"It was Xavier... My attacker.." She said still trying to catch her breathe.
Jax gently rubs his hand up and down her back." Calm down babe. Take deep slowly breathes." He said soothingly.

Jennifer finally calmed down and looks at him as she was able to speak again." That was Xavier. My attacker. He just called telling me I took his life. I'm the reason why he was locked up for three years and he was gonna fine me and finish what he started." She said as she started to fall against him." I'm so scared Jax." She said crying into his chest.

Jax continues to rub his hand up and down her back." He can't touch you. If he does then I will kill him myself." He said as he kissed the top of her head." I want you get dress and pack a bag." Your coming to stay with me at the clubhouse for a few nights." He said getting up and pulling her up on her feet." I'll wait outside." He said kissing her forehead and left her room.

Okay sorry this is a little short. But don't worry the next chapter will be better.