Chapter 32

-The Big Day-

Jennifer was standing in front of Gemma's huge mirror looking at her beautiful wedding dress she was finally able to fit into after giving birth just a month ago. Smoothing out the dress Jennifer took a deep breathe as she just shook her head.

"What's wrong baby?" Gemma asked her as she came back into the room after putting Cate lynn down for a nap.

"It's nothing really Gemma. I guess I still can't believe this day is finally here." She said as she smiles softly.

Gemma nods her head as she walked over to her and looked at Jennifer through the mirror." Believe it sweetheart your marrying my only son and I couldn't be happier." Gemma said as she smiles.

Jennifer nods her head."You Know I promise to always take care and love your son for the rest of my life Gemma. I won't let you down."

"I know baby." Gemma said as she nods her head once more." Alright it's time for hair and make up."

Couple hours later after Gemma and Haley helped Jennifer with her hair and makeup. She stood in front of the mirror again.

"You make an beautiful bride Jen." Haley said as she stood behind Jennifer along with Gemma.

Jennifer turned around and hugs her best friend." I am so glad your here." She said as she stepped back.

"Okay you two. There's a wedding we gotta go to." Gemma said as she clapped her hands and grins from ear to ear.

"Well you heard the lady let's go." Jennifer said as she picked up her bouquet of flowers and headed out the door.

*************
Standing up at the Altar next to Jax in front of the priest along with their family and friends Jennifer took another deep breathe when the priest asked her to give her vows.

"Jax. You came into my shop one night and completely changed my life. It all started with me agreeing to have protection for my shop and now here we are about to get married infront of our friends and family. Jax you brought down this wall I had up around me and showed me I can love again. Trust again. Jax Teller I promise to stand behind you. Beside you and I promise to the best old lady and wife until the end of time." She said as she smiles softly.

Jax reached for her hands." Jennifer before you came into my life. My world was dark very dark and then you came along. My world got brighter again. You've woken up something inside of me that I thought had died along time ago. My heart. Jennifer Davis I stand here today promising you that I will always love and protect you. I will always keep you and our family safe." He then grins even bigger and I promise to ride you as much as my harley."

The prisest spoked up." I now announce you husband and wife." He turns to Jax." You may kiss your beautiful wife.

"Finally." Jax pulled Jennifer closer to him and kisses her deeply and passionately as he cups her face into his hands." I love you so much Mrs. Teller." He whispers against her lips.

"I love you so much more Mr.Teller." She whispers back.

***********
Standing out on the dance floor dancing with Jax she looks up at him as she wrap her arns around his neck."Thank you for giving me the kind of love that I been waiting for my whole life. I love you and right here our life together starts right now and it's just the beginning." She said as she felt tears starting to fall.

Jax reached over and gently wipe her tears away as he nods his head."Babe you deserve everything in life." He said as he leans down and kisses her deeply and passionately."Thank you for everything babe. Thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter." He smiles softly as he looks over at his princess.

"She's gonna have you wrap around her little finger. You know that right?" She asked as she looks over.

"She already does babe and I got no problem with it." He said as he smirks. While they kept moving along with the music.

While Jax was sitting at the table with Chibs and Bobby Jennifer went to check on her best friend Haley.

"I am so happy for you and Jax Jen." Haley said as Jennifer sat down beside her.

"Thanks Hales." Jennifer said as she looked over and watches her husband with his brother.

"I am kinda surpised your parents never showed up." Haley said as she shook her head.

Jennifer just shrugged her shoulders." I am not. I mean I haven't heard from my dad since the last time he was in Charming and my mom basically dropped at the face of the earth."

She exhales deeply." They are my family now." She said nodding towards the club and Gemma." And I am okay with it." She said as she smiles softly.

"So I am taking it your not coming back home then?" Haley asked.

Jennifer then shook her head." Sorry Hales but this is my home now."

Jax then walked up to them as he reached out for Jennifers hand." Excuse me but I need to steal my bride for a moment." He said pulling her up and wrap his arm around her waist pulling her away from the reception.

When they were away from everyone Jennifer looks up at him." What's up babe?" She asked him.

"Nothing I just wanted to be alone with my wife." He said as he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist as he pushed the door to their trailer open.

Stepping into the trailer kicking the door shut. Jax walked over to the bed and laid Jennifer down." I love you so much.." He said softly.

"I love you so much more babe." She said as she pulls him down and kisses him deeply and passionately and groans against his lips as she wraps her legs around his waist more.

***
Yeah this one is little short sorry guys. Just eight more Chapters well maybe depending on if I wanna continue with this story or finally complete it. Happy Reading everyone!!!