Chapter 22

First off I wanna thank my readers so much for giving this story a chance. You guys are truly amazing. 506 Reads and 47 Votes!!! Keep them coming also comment too I would love to read them.

*****

It's been a few days since Jennifer announced her pregnancy to Jax and then of course Gemma and the whole club. Jennifer had just hired an new assistant to help her run the store when she's not there.

"Hey Maxine  I'm gonna head home early so can you lock up for me?" She asked  as she put all her new sketches in her drawers.

Maxine nods her head." Yeah I can Ms.Davis." She said as she nods her head.

"It's Jennifer and thank you." She said as she grabbed her stuff and headed for the door." Oh before I forget." She said as she turn around for a moment."If any women by the name of Victoria Davis or Wendy Case comes around don't let them in. Trust me." She said as she opens the door." Have a good night." She said as she left.

*****************
When Jennifer walked into the house she closed the door and looked into the kitchen she saw Gemma with the boys."Jax working late again?" Jennifer asked as she walked in and greeted the boys.

"He's still at Disoa." Gemma said as she hands Thomas over to her."I gotta head home and feed my birds." She said as she grabs her hand bag and keys." Don't forget I'm having Sunday Dinner tomorrow." She said looking over at Jennifer.

"We will be there Gemma. Did you want any help? I can come by early and help with the cooking." Jennifer said offering help.

Gemma shook her head." I got everything covered just bring yourselves. Good night guys." She said as she left.

After getting the boys down Jennifer walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and grabbed her cell and gave Jax a quick text.

Babe I'm about to get some sleep. Dinner is in the oven warming up for you. Love you. Come home soon.

Once she sent the text she got up and walked into the bathroom and took a warm shower. As she stood under the water she started to think how she got here. Her life had changed since she's met Jax. She never thought she would end up here she just hopes she had made the right choice.

After her shower and after she slipped on her night gown she heard some noises in the kitchen. She threw her robe around and walked towards the kitchen." Jax?"She asked as she walked into the kitchen. As she turned on the light she saw Wendy.

"What the hell Wendy? What the hell you trying to do? Your going wake up the boys." Jennifer kept asking Wendy questions as she was confused right now.

"Where's Abel?" Wendy asked as she answered her question with an question as she walked passed Jennifer." Where's my son?"She asked raising her voice at Jennifer.

"He's asleep Wendy. What's going on with you?" Jennifer asked as she followed Wendy down the hall towards Abel's room. Jennifer quickly placed her hand against his door preventing Wendy from opening the door.

"Let him sleep Wendy. You should go home it's late and Jax isn't even home yet."She said as she headed for the living room. Jennifer sighs as she sat down on the couch as she heard Wendy walking out.

"Why are you trying to keep me from him?" Wendy asked as she crossed her arms.

"I'm not." Jennifer said in firm voice as she looked over at Wendy." I know your his mother I get okay. But you have to accept the fact I'm in his life not just Jax"s or Thomas's." Jennifer said looking over at her.

"I don't trust you with him or with Jax." She blurted out.

Jennifer just rolled her eyes at her response." Whatever Wendy it's late and I'm really not in the mood to argue." She said standing up.

Wendy just shook her head." Do you really think Jax loves you?" She asked.

"Yeah I do cause I love him. Why would you even ask me that?" Jennifer asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah we will see." She said as she grabbed her stuff and headed towards the door." Enjoy this little fantasy while you can cause believe me sweetheart. It won't last." She said as she closed the door leaving Jennifer with an very confused look on her face.

************************************

While everyone was sitting around in Gemma's dining room at her table Jennifer stay quiet the whole night. She still couldn't get what Wendy said last night out of her head.

"So what do you guys think your gonna have?" Tig asked breaking Jennifer's thoughts.

"I don't know it's too early to tell." Jennifer said as she shrugged her shoulders. She really didn't feel like talking anymore.

Jax looked over at her." Hey you okay?" He asked in a low voice.

Jennifer just nods her head as she looked down her food.

"Mommy!" Abel jumped off from the chair and ran over to Wendy. Wendy chuckle as she kisses his forehead." Hey little man." She said hugging him.

Jax lean forward and kisses Jennifer's forehead as Abel went to greet Wendy.

"Jennifer can I talk to you outside for a moment?" Wendy asked setting Abel down.

Jennifer arch her eye brow and looked over at her." Why?" She asked as she was confused and really didn't want to go anywhere with her.

"Wendy was is this all about?" Jax asked in an serious tone.

"I just wanna talk to her alone  that's all." Wendy said looking at Jennifer.

Jennifer rolled her eyes." Find let's just get this over with." She said as she got up and kissed Jax lightly." I will be right back." She said as she left with Wendy.

"Half Sack watch her." Jax said as Half Sack got up and went out to watch Jennifer.

When Jennifer walked out of the driveway she looked over Wendy." What did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

Wendy didn't say anything as she looked over Jennifer's shoulder and saw a black car pulling into the driveway.

"What the hell are you looking........?" Before Jennifer could finished that question she felt two unfamiliar but strong arms pulling and dragging towards the car.

"Let me go!!!!" Jennifer screamed as she tried to fight him off." Ja......" She tried to yell out for Jax but the man quickly covered her mouth with a cloth that had coravin which made her fall asleep.

Wendy turn around and glared at Half Sack as she walked back to the black car and got in.

Once they drove off Half Sack ran back into the house." Jax they have her." Half Sack said catching his breathe.

"Who?!" Jax asked as soon as he jumped from his seat and so did everyone else.

Half Sack sighs." Gallen." Half Sack said. Wendy went with him." He said again as they all  threw cuts on.

"What you talking about?" Jax asked as everyone hurried outside.

"I think Wendy's in on it." He stated.

"Jesus Christ." Jax said as he ran his face across his face." Come on let's go look for Jennifer." Half Sack said as Jax nods his head and headed out with Half Sack behind.

They all got on their bikes and rode off looking for Gallen and Jennifer.

Again thanks for the read and the votes!! Please keep voting and leave comments I really wanna know what you guys think of this chapter and the story so far.