Chapter 12

Who the hell is Wendy Case?

Jax sighs as he read Jennifer's text. He knew some day he was gonna have to tell Jennifer about his ex-wife. He just didn't expect it to be today. After he walked out of the clubhouse and lit a cigarette, he walked over to his bike and got on. After he got his helmet on and started up the bike he drove out of the lot. He figures if he was gonna tell her it would be best to tell her in person.

Pulling up in front of her store he took one more drag from his cigarette and threw it on the ground. As he took off his helmet he watched Jennifer for a moment and smirks lightly as he couldn't stop watching. He was mesmerize by her. He set his helmet on his bike and walked into her store.

"She's my Ex-wife and Abel's mother. Well biological mother." He said as he walked up to her."

Jennifer looked up from her work as she set her coloring pen down." I thought Tara your late wife was his mother."She said as she was little confused.

" She was. Wendy gave up her rights after Abel was born. Tara officially became Abel's mother after we got married." He said looking at her.

"You could have told me about her sooner." Jennifer said looking at him." Jax I want us to be honest with each other. We can't have anymore secrets." She said looking at him as he nods his head.

" You're right and I'm sorry."He said softy as he leans over the counter and kisses her cheek.

"So she's okay with me hanging around Abel?"She asked him." The reason why I'm asking is because I don't want her to think I'm trying to take her place in his life. I just like your kids."She said as she smiles softy.

Jax shook his head." I don't think she would but if she does then let me know and I'll deal with it."He said firmly.

Jennifer looks at him as she nods her head."I am sure I can handle Wendy."She said as she smirks.

Jax chuckled lightly as he nods his head." There's no doubt about that."He said as he smiles." So when you exactly meet her?"He asked as he walked over to the sofa and sat down. Jennifer walked over to him.

" Gemma was here with Abel and Wendy walked in."She said as she sat down next him." I don't have to worry about her do I?"She asked looking at him.

Jax shook his head and took her hand into his." Of course not babe. She's just Abel's mom. There's nothing going on between us. That boat had sailed."He said as he laughs lightly." I'm with you now."He said as he kisses her hand."

Jennifer nods her head as she leans over and kisses him deeply." Good cause if there was something going on between you two. We would have had an whole different conversation."She said as she smirks.

Jax nods his head." Yeah I know."He said as he kisses her gently." I gotta get back to the clubhouse."He said standing up.

Jennifer stood up as she nods her head." Are you gonna be home late?"She asked him.

"I don't know it depends though. Why?"He asked as he raised his eyebrows at her.

" Well I was thinking after I put the boys down. Maybe we can spend some alone time tonight."She said as she gently bit her bottom lip and smirks slightly.

Jax arches up his eye brow and pulls her closer and kisses her deeply as he moans softy against her lip."Mhmmmm I will make sure to make it home in time."He said as he kisses her again and smirks against her lips.

"Don't be late."She said as she smiles softy."

Jax nods his head." Yes ma'am."He said as he kisses her once more and walked out of her store.

*********************************

Later that night after Jennifer was able to put the boys down for bed. She walked into the living room and suddenly Jump as she saw Wendy sitting in the chair." Jesus what you trying to do? Give me an heart attack?"She asked as she walked further into the living room." What you doing here?"She asked as she was curious.

"What's your intentions with my son?"She asked glaring at Jennifer.

Jennifer looks at her very confused." What you mean?"Jennifer asked again.

"What I mean is are you trying to be his mother?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

Jennifer looks over at Wendy as she scoffed." Of course not. I don't plan on ever taking your place in that little boy's life."She said looking at her.

Wendy nods her head as she stood up." Good cause I'm his mother and nothing will ever change that not even Jax's new old lady. Which I never expected it to be.. well to be you."She said as she took her purse and headed for the door.

" What's the hell is that supposed to mean?"She asked as she crossed her arms this time.

" Oh honey do you really think you can handle this life. The club and everything that goes with it?"She asked.

Jennifer looks at Wendy." Yeah I can handle anything."She said as Wendy open the door.

"I hope so cause I would hate to see where you might end up just like Jax's late wife ended up which was dead."She said as she walked out of the house." Well goodnight."She said as she closed the door.

Jennifer stared at the door as she scoffed and shook her head. She then sat down and sighs as she started to think about everything Wendy said and started to wonder if she can really handle everything.

Yeah this is gonna be little short. Sorry guys but I couldn't think of anything else to say. But don't worry Jennifer and Jax will have their alone time in the next chapter.