Chapter 20

"Damn Jen I still can't believe you gave your mother 25 Grand just to go away." Haley said over the phone." So do you think this time she will leave you and your company alone this time?" Haley asked.

"If she's smart she will." Jennifer said as sat back against the couch." So how's the family doing?" She asked as she took a sip of her wine.

"They are fine Nathan is out of town with Clay looking for new players. Jamie just joined the Ravens and Lydia just got the lead of school play."She said as she smiles through the phone.

"Wow that's Awesome Hales."She said as she looked over as soon as Jax walked in." Hey I gotta go."She said as she hangs up." Hey babe you're home early." Jennifer said as she got up and kisses him softy." Is everything ok?"She asked him.

"Yeah everything is fine babe. I just didn't feel like staying at the clubhouse but I gotta go check on things at Disoa later." He said as he took his cut off and hangs it up on the hook." Where's the boys?" He asked looking around.

"You're mom came over and picked them up for the day."She said as she looks over at him.

Jax nods his head and kisses her cheek."I am gonna take a shower." He said as he walked down the hall towards the bathroom. Few moments later Jax stepped into the hot steaming shower.

Jennifer walked into the shower about five minutes later as she slowly ran her fingertips up and down his back."I just thought maybe you would want some company."She said as she gently bit her bottom lip.

Jax chuckled lightly as he turned around and cups his hands against her face." You thought right babe." He said as he leans down and kisses her deeply and passionately as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulls her closer.

Jennifer continues to kiss him more deeply and passionately as she continued to run her hands up and down his back she then wrapped her arms around his neck as she groans softy against his lips.

Jax then lifts Jennifer up off of the shower floor and gently pushed her against the shower wall bit her bottom lip as he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist."I think we should have kid of our own." He said against her neck as he kisses her neck slowly.

"Really I mean you want another kid even though you already have two  boys?"She asked him.

Jax looks up at her as he was still holding her up against the shower wall." Of course I do. I love you Jennifer. Your in this family now and I want us to add more to it." He said as he grins little bigger." So what do you say?" He asked her.

Jennifer gently traced her index finger against his beard as she leans down and kisses him softy as she nods her head." Yeah let's add more to it."She said as she smiles down at him.

Jax leans up and kisses her passionately and hungrily as he slip his tongue into her sweet warm mouth. As they both fought for dominance Jax then slowly slips into her and started to thrust into her slowly first. He then started to pick up speed as he goes into her deeper.

Jennifer gasps and groaned against his lips as she felt him go faster and deeper into her as she massages her tongue against his. She then gasps even louder" Oh fuck Jax."She screamed out his name as she cums on his cock.

Jax kisses her passionately and deeply as he cums inside of her as he slowly let's her down."I love you so much babe." He said as he kisses her deeply once again.

"I love you too."Jennifer said as she kisses him again and then stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and headed into their room and got dressed.

*******************************************************************

"Jennifer!" Abel said once he ran back into the house and ran over to her and gave her hug.

"Hi buddy." Jennifer said as she hugs him back." So did you have fun with Grandma today?"She asked him." Speaking of where's you're grandmother?" Jennifer asked.

"She is getting Tommy out of the car." He said as he went to the table and started to color his new coloring book.

Jennifer went to help Gemma." Hey."She said as she took Thomas from her." You look worn out."She said as she chuckled lightly." Did they give you a hard time?"She asked as she set Thomas down in his play pen.

"Well let's just say I'm not young as I use to be so chasing him around does take a lot out of me."She said as she chuckled as she sat down in the chair." Where's Jax?"She asked.

"Oh he had some business to take care of up at Disoa." Jennifer as she back against the couch.

"Yeah they have a new partner coming in today. Someone name Colette." Gemma said looking over at Jennifer.

"And who's Colette?" Jennifer asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"She owns her own escort service and she wanted Jax and Nero to help her expand her business that's all."She said as pressed her lips together.

"Do I need to worry about her?" Jennifer asked as she was starting to get concern right now.

Gemma shook her head." No of course not Jax wouldn't do anything stupid. He loves you sweetheart and he will never do anything to hurt you but if he does well... let's just say you definitely have my permission to kick his ass."She said as smirks.

Jennifer couldn't help but laugh as she nods her head." I'm not sure if it's too early to say anything but me and Jax are thinking of having a kid of our own."She said as she smiles lightly.

"Seriously?" Gemma asked as she gasps with excitement." That's the best news ever. See I knew you would be perfect for my boy."She said as she grins even bigger.