Chapter 7

Its only been three days since Jennifer got that call from Xaiver. Part of her is hoping he gave up already. But she already knows that wasn't the last of him. Jennifer slowly wakes up as she saw  Jax laying next to her. At first Jennifer wouldn't think about being here with him but he's been truly amazing these past few days. She slipped out of bed when she felt his hand on her wirst pulling her back to bed.

"Hey were you going?"He  asked in an low voice as he slowly wakes up and looks at her more. He then pulls her down and kisses her deeply.

Jennifer smiles against his lips as she kisses him more deeply and moans softly against his lips. She slowly pulls away." I'm gonna take a shower and go get some coffee." She said as she kisses him once more and got out of bed and walked into his bathroom and closed the door.

As Jennifer stepped into the shower she took a deep breathe as she stepped into the warm water. As she let the warm water hit her body she felt Jax's lips against the back of her neck." I was hoping you would join me." She said as she smirks slightly and slowly turn to face him. She leans up and kisses him deeply and passionately as she moans softly as she ran her hands up and down his back..

Jax picks Jennifer up and wraps her legs around his waist and pushed her against the wall of the shower as he moved his lips against her cheek down her jawline."Mhmmm Jennifer." He moans softly against her neck as he placed small soft kisses and slowly glide his tongue against her neck.

Just Jax was able to hold her up against the wall. He slowly starts to push into her." Beg for it." He whispers against her neck." Come on I wanna hear you beg for it " he growls softly as he could feel his cock aching for her wetness.

Jennifer bit her bottom lip as she gasps even louder."Mhmmm Jax please I want your cock inside of me." She groans." Please Fuck me Jax." She continued to beg him.

Jax groans as he pushed more into her. He slowly starts to thrust into her and once he was able to feel her walls tightened up around his hard cock.he starts thrusting faster and harder as he starts to suck on her neck.

Jennifer gasps and moans even louder as she felt him thrusting into her harder and faster." Oooooh Godddd' she Moans out." Fuckkk Jax." She moans out louder." I'm gonna cum." She screans out whicb made him increase his speed. He moved his head down and wrap his mouth around her breast and starts sucking on it hard as he slams into her and thrusting more faster and harder.

" J-Jax." She moans out as she started to breathe harder." F-Fuck! I can't hold it anymore." She said as she could feel her thighs burning witb pleasure. She then scream."Jax!!!!ooooohhhhhh Fuckkkkkk!!!" As she cums on his cock.

After Jax cums inside of her and slows down and kisses her passionately. He slowly let her down as he cups her face with his hands as he kisses her more deeply. He slowly pulls away as he smiles warmly at her." I love you Jennifer Davis. Your my old lady and I will do anything to protect you." He said caressing her face and kisses her once more.

"I love you too Jackson Teller." She said using his full name. She wraps her arms around him and hugs him tightly.

After Jennifer got dress she walked out of Jax's room and down the hall in front of the clubhouse. She saw Gemma sitting over at the bar." Hey Gemma." Jennifer said sitting next to her.

"Hey baby." Gemma said as she kissed her cheek." You doing okay?" She said as she looks at her.

"Well I haven't got any calls if that's what you mean." She said as she slowly nods her head." I'm fine Gemma." She said as she smiles softly as one of the crow eaters gave her coffee.

"Your safe here. Jax and the guys won't let anything happen to you." She said as she gave Jennifer's hand squeeze.

Jennifer nods her head as she took a sip of her coffee." I know I just wish I didn't have to deal with this three years later. Jax walked up to Jennifer as he leans down and kisses her temple." Doing okay babe?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine babe." She said as she kisses him softly.

Jax nods his head and kisses Gemma on her cheek. He then turns around and looks at the guys." We got church." He said as they all followed him into the chapel. Tig closed the doors.

Jax looked around the table." This prick as been harassing Jennifer for three years now. She can't even sleep because of him and now that he has gotten released from prison. He has already called her twice." He said as he huffs angry." I want to keep her here where it's safe and I want someone with her when she leaves. Someone needs to stay guard at her store at all times" he said as he lit him his cigeratte.

"We"ll have couple prospects with her." Chibs said "Don't worry we will keep her safe.

" Do you really think he will find her here? Bobby asked..

Jax shook his head." Nah I don't think so but it's best to keep her safe." He said as he took one more drag and hit the gavel.

Jennifer looked over as the cbapels as the door opened and they walked out. She smiled softly as Jax made it towards her and kisses her cheek.

"I need to get to my store so I can pick up my sketch book." She said looking at him.

Jax nods his head" Okay but I'm gonna have Half-sac go with you." Hey Half-Sac." He called over to him.

Half-sac walked over to Jax." What's up?" He asked Jax.

"Go with Jennifer and Gemma over to Jennifer's store." Half-sac nods his head and followed the girls out.

***************

Just as they pulled up in front of her store. Jennifer un buckled her seatbelt." I wil be right back." She said as she got out Gemma's car and walked into her store. She walked back around her counter and just as she was about to reached for her sketchbook. She felt an hard tug on her hair. As soon as she felt her head snap back her eyes got bigger." Xavier!" She said as she got scared. She then screams as he threw her against the wall and grabs her by the throat squeezing it.

"Jennifer tried to pull his hand back but his grip got tighter." Please.." She tried to gasps for breathe."I-I. C-can't breathe." She said with gasps air.

" I went to jail for three years because of you." He said pulling  her up against the wall by the throat." I had a life until you decided to ruin it." He said as he slams her against the wall.

Jennifer tried to fight him off but he was too strong. She gasps in pain as she felt an knife going through her side. She fell to the ground as soon as he let go. Xavier was about to stab her again until he heard a voice behind him.

"Hey!!" Gemma screamed as she ran into the store with Half-Sac. Xavier looked at them both and ran passed them. Half-Sac chased him down the street. When Gemma ran towards Jennifer and grabbed an rag and applied pressure to Jennifer's wound. She then called Jax." Jax you need to get over here now. Jennifer has been stabbed." She said as hung up.

G-Gemma." Jennifer tried to say something.

" Shhhh don't speak." Gemma said softly as she kept applying pressure.

Jax ran over to them." Jennifer." He said in his sad voice as he looked over at Gemma." Mom call 911." He said as he took over and applied pressure." Stay with me babe." He said as he looks down at her." Come on keep your eyes open." He said.

J-Jax..." She tried to say but she started to lose consist and next thing she knew everything went black.