Chapter 15

Jennifer slams the front door as she walked in." That spineless Bitch!" Jennifer yelled out as she stormed into Haley s kitchen and slams her purse on the counter." I swear to God I'm gonna fucking kill her." Jennifer hissed as she sat down and grabs an open bottle of whiskey from Haley"s counter and takes an huge drink from it. She could feel the taste of whiskey burning down her throat.

Haley looks at Jennifer as she was confused about what was going on." What happen?" She asked as she sat down next to Jennifer.

Jennifer set the bottle down for a moment." My mother is taking my company away from me." She said as she sighs.

"What?! Are you serious?!" Haley asked as she was shocked in disbelief." She can't do that can she?" She asked again.

"Apparently she can. She even wants me to sign my whole company over to her." Jennifer scoffed as she took another drink from the whiskey." You know it was bad enough she had to take credit for my work and now she wants to take over my company." She said as she shooked her head.

"What you gonna do?" Haley asked her.

"I'm gonna kill her I mean that's what I wanna do. But instead I'm gonna fight her on this. Its my company and I'm not giving up without a fight." She said as she got up." I gotta go make a call." She said as she walked out back by the pool and sat down. She then called Jax as she wanted to hear his voice right now.

"Yeah." Jax said as soon as he answered his cell.

"Hi babe." Jennifer said as she smiles softly and lean back against the lodge chair." I needed to hear your voice especially after what happened today." She said as she smiles softly.

"Why what happened?" Jax asked with a little concern in his voice." Is everything okay?" He asked as he was starting to get worried.

"It's nothing Jax I will tell you when I come home tomorrow." She said as she smiles softly." So how much have you missed me?" She asked as she gently bit her bottom lip.

"Mhmmm Darling I've been missing you very much and my bed has felt lonely without you." He purred through the phone which made Jennifer moan lightly.

"Don't worry babe I'm coming home tomorrow." She said as she smirks slightly.

"Mhmmm can't wait Darling." He said as he bit his bottom lip." I love you babe." He said as he grins against the phone.

"I love you too babe. I'll see you tomorrow night bye." She said as she hung up and then looked over as she saw Jamie walking over.

"Hey Jamie what's up?" She asked as she put her cell away and sat up.

"Are you okay Aunt Jennifer?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"I am now buddy." She said as she leans down and kisses the top of his head and smiles softly.

"Mama said your not moving back." He said softly as he looked down.

Jennifer sighs as she looks down at him." Sorry buddy but this isn't my home anymore." She said as she slowly lift his face.." But no matter where I am at or how far away I am. You always be my God son and I will always love you." She said as she kisses his forehead.

"I love you too Aunt Jennifer." He said as he hugs her and Jennifer hugs him back." I love you too buddy.

*************

Jennifer smiles softly as she drove past the sign that said Welcome to Charming. She was finally home and it was 8pm. As she drove past her shop she sjghs as she started to think about what happened the last two day." Not tonight." She said to herself as she drove home. Just as she pulled up and turn off her engine. She then noticed Wendy's car." You gotta be kidding me." She said as she sighs and got out of her car.

"Hey." Jennifer said as she walked into the house and closed the door behind her." Hey babe." Jax said as he walked out of the kitchen and greeting Jennifer with a tight hug and kisses her passionately as he smirks against her lips.

Jennifer could feel Wendy staring back at her but Jennifer didn't acknowledge her. Instead she took Jax's hand and walked down the hall into their room and closed the door behind her and locks it as she leans up and kisses him deeply and passionately as she moans softly against his lips. She slowly pulls back and looks up at him." Why is Wendy here?" She asked him as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"She's just here to spend time with Abel." He said as he slowly cups Jennifer's face with his hands as he leans down and kisses her passionately and slowly tugs on her bottom lip.

Jennifer moans softly as she felt him tugging on her bottom lip." So when she's leaving?" She asked him as she smirks slightly.

"She's leaving as soon as she puts Abel into bed and speaking of bed I want to take my old lady to bed." He said as he purrs and slowly lifts Jennifer up and as soon as Jennifer wraps her legs around his waist. Jax slowly and gently lays Jennifer now as he hovers and leans down and kisses her deeply and passionately and ran his hands up and down her body as he growls seductively and leans down as he starts to work on her neck."Mhmmm Two days without you has been torture for me." He mumbles against her neck as he continued to plant small kisses as he slowly ran his hands down her stomach and slowly pulls on the hem of Jennifer's shirt.

Jennifer slowly arches up her back as she gently bit her bottom lip."Mhmmm are you sure we should do this now? I mean with Wendy still here."She stated as she smirks slightly.

Jax slowly moves back up as he slowly lift up her shirt and slowly pulls it off of her." We could be quiet besides she is leaving." He said as he leans down and crashed his lips against Jennifer's as he kisses her passionately and groans against her lips.

As soon they had each other's clothes off. Jax moved down as he works on Jennifer's body with his tongue. As he went down further he grips her thighs as he slowly kisses her thighs. Just as Jax got to Jennifer's core he growls passionately as he slowly ran his tongue against her clit. He then moved his tongue more into her wanting to taste more of her.

Jennifer gasps and groaned with pleasure as she wrapped her legs over his shoulder and arches up her back." Mhmmmm Jax." She groaned as the grips the bedsheets as she bit her bottom lip harder." God Damn I love how your tongue feels." She moans.

Jax slowly moved his tongue and slowly ran his fingertips against her wet clit." Mhmmm so wet for me." He said as he lick his bottom lip as he slowly insert two fingers into her and started to thrust into her as he leans down and starts to suck on her breast.

Jennifer gasps even louder."f-fuck baby." She groaned with pleasure as he arches up her back even more." God I'm about to cum baby I don't know if I can hold it in much longer babe." She groaned.

Jax continues to thrust into her deeper and faster with his fingers as he continued to suck on her nibble more. Just as he felt her walls tightened around his fingers he started to move rapidly." How much do you want my cock baby?" He asked against her breast.

"I want it very much baby." She groaned and moans even louder as she could feel her legs shaking." I need to feel your cock inside of me baby." She moans as she could feel her breath shaking with pleasure.

Jax slowly moved his fingers as he slowly licks her cum off of his fingers. He then hovers over her and leans down as he kisses her passionately as he slip into her and started to thrust into her deeply and faster.

Quickly feeling her walls tightened around Jax's cock. Jennifer wrapped her legs around his waist as she ran her fingernails up and down his back as she groaned and moans even louder."Oooooh God Jax!!!!!!" She moans louder as she could feel her legs shaking even more as she cums on his cock.

Jax groans as he grips Jennifer's waist as he continued to thrust into her faster and more deeply. As soon as he could feel him getting more hard inside of her. He kisses her more passionately as he cums inside of her.

After making love for few hours Jax pulls Jennifer's against him as he kisses her temple softy." So wanna tell me what happened while you were gone?"He asked her.

Jennifer slowly shook her head." Not tonight."She said looking at him." Maybe tomorrow."She said as she laid against his shoulder. Of course she doesn't wanna talk about it at all but she is gonna have to sooner or later. She just wish she could avoid it. After she rest her hand against his chest she fell asleep against him.

I know this is a very long Chapter!!! Enjoy reading guys!!!!