Chapter 23

Jennifer slowly wakes up as she felt an familiar hand against her cheek." Jax?"She asked as she was still trying to open her eyes.

"Yeah Darling it's me." He said as he leans down and kisses her forehead." You're home now." He said softy.

Jennifer slowly sat up as she looked around." But how?"She asked as she looked back at him."I mean the last thing I remember was we were at Gemma's and Wendy wanted to talk..... That bitch."She said as she raised her voice.

"Babe calm down." Jax said as he sat down next to her." Your home now and your save." He said as he pulled her closer."You both are." He

Jennifer sighs softly as she leans against him." Who's Galion?" Jennifer asked.

"Who?" He asked.

Jennifer sat up as she looked at him." Who's Galion?" She asked again this time in an serious tone.

Jax sighs "one of the Real IRA kings. Why you ask?" He asked as he shook his head.

"Because he was the one Wendy hired to kidnap me last night." She said as she stood up." He mention that your trying to get the club out of guns but he won't let that happen." She said as she sighs softly." Wendy said she was trying to scare me away. She believes if I'm scared enough then I will leave." She's trying to push me away Jax and I wanna kill her." Jennifer said as she felt her face getting red.

Jax sighs as he walked over to her and shook his  head." Babe she's-" He started to say.

"Abel's mom. Yeah I know that Jax but she can't get away with this. What she did to me and what's she's trying to do to us." Jennifer said as she shook her head." She scoffs as she walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen. She then made herself some hot tea.

Jax walked up to her and wraps his arms around her as he kisses her temple." I will talk to Wendy." He said as he rest his chin against her shoulder.

"You better cause if you don't then I will and if that doesn't work then I'm gonna let my fist do the talking." She said as she turned off the stove.

Jax sighs once more as he turns her around and lifted her face up by her chin." I don't want you to get into it with Wendy. I need you and our unborn safe." He said as he leans down and kisses her softly." Promise me." He said looking down at her.

Jennifer sighs as she nods her head." Alright I promise but you better make sure she stays the hell away from me." She said as she kisses him quickly." Now I'm gonna go back into bed and enjoy my hot tea." She said as she grabs her cup and headed towards their room.

**************************************

Walking into the clubhouse Jennifer walked over to Gemma." Hey Gem." She said as she greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and sat down at the stool by the bar.

"Hey sweetheart." Gemma said as he drinks her coffee." You doing okay?" Gemma asked as she was still little concerned.

Jennifer nods her head." Yeah as long as Wendy stays away from me I'm good." She said as she looked over at Half- Sack." Hey can I get a water?" She asked.

"Sure." He said as he opened the water and handed it over to her.

"Thanks she said as she took a drink from it." I want to kill her Gemma." Jennifer said in an serious tone." But I promise Jax I wouldn't because of Abel." She said as she sighs softly." I can't do that to him... I can't take his mother away from him." She said as she shook her head and looks over at Gemma." What do I do Gemma? I mean do I let her get away with what she did? Or do I handle it?" She asked as she felt her voice shake a little.

Gemma looked back Jennifer with Sympathy as she squeeze her hand." For now you let it go. Don't let that ex junkie get to you." She said as she leans forward." Just take care of my Grandsons and the little one in here." She said as she placed her hand against Jennifer's stomach." Trust me baby Wendy Case isn't your worry." She said.

Jennifer nods her head as she looked over as the door of the clubhouse open. She then arches her eye brow." Who's that?" She asked.

Gemma looked over and sighs." Someone you might have to worry about." She said in annoyed voice.

"What do you need Collette?" Gemma asked as she took a sip of her coffee and not looking up.

"I need Jax. Is he  here?" She asked totally ignoring Jennifer.

"He's not here. What do you need him for?" Jennifer asked as she shrugged her shoulders and gave her an friendly but fake smile.

Collette looked over Jennifer as she just snorted." That's really not your conceren. "She said ignoring Jennifer again.

"Your kidding right?" Jennifer asked as she arched her eye brow and crosses her arms." I mean if it has something to do with   Jax then yeah it does concern me. So I'm ask again why do you need him?" Jennifer asked in a serious tone.

"Just have him call me when he gets back." She said ignoring Jennifer's question and walked out of the clubhouse.

Jennifer scoffed as she shook her head." What the hell was that about?" She asked as she looked over at Gemma."Is he out of his God Damn mind?" Jennifer asked as she walked out of the clubhouse and slammed the door behind her and stomps over to her car. She didn't hear Jax pulling into the lot.

"Jennifer!" He called out her name as he walked over to her.

But Jennifer just ignored him and kept walking towards her car but Jax grabbed her wrist and stopped her as he pulls her towards him.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked as he shook his head.

Jennifer looked up and just pulled her wrist away from his grip." Why don't you ask your partner... Collette?" She asked as she crossed her arms." She came by the clubhouse about not even two minutes ago asking for you. She wants you to call her." Jennifer scoffed as she dropped her arms.

"Jen......." He tried to say but Jennifer cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it Jax." She said as she got into her car and turned on the engine and drove out the lot and headed towards her store. To check on things.