Chapter 24

"What?!" Jax asked as he couldn't believe Jennifer would even ask her that question.

"You heard me. Are you fucking her?" She asked glaring back at him before going back to finishing the dress before the next shippment.

"Jesus Christ! Of course not." He said as he was starting to get angry." Why would you even ask me something like that?"

"Because most men don't accept Partenership from an woman unless she wants something from him." She said still not looking at him.

"Jennifer I'm not fucking Collette. I'm just helping her with her escort business. There's nothing going on between us." He said as he walked up to her.

"Well good. She can find a new partner." Jennifer said as she looked up at him.

"Jennifer it's not that simple. I can't just break our partnership." Jax said looking down at her.

"Yeah it is that fucking simple, Jax. Tell her she needs to find herself another partner and that your unavailable." She said as she went back to working on the dress.

Jax sighs as he slowly nods his head." Yeah I will talk to her."

Jennifer looks up at him as she leans up and kisses him softly." Thank you cause I already have one crazy bitch to deal with. I don't need another one." She said as she laughed lightly.

"Come on Wendy ain't that crazy babe." He said trying to convince her.

"Oh I beg to differ Jax." She said as she smirks." I know a crazy bitch when I see one cause I used to be one." She said as she smirks again.

"Oh really now?" He asked arches up his eye brow and lick his lip.

"Yup but that's story is for another time." She said as she smiles slightly." So you ready to go home?" She asked him.

Jax slowly nods his head as he leans in and nuzzles against her neck." Mhmmm of course I am." He said in an husky voice.He slowly ran his lips against her neck as he smirks. Before he had a chance to say more his cell went off." Hold that thought." He groans as he moved away from her for a moment to answer."Yeah." He said as he kept his arm around her waist.

Jax let out a deep breath as he nods his head." Yeah I will be there." Once Jennifer heard those words she sighs softly as she moved away from him.

"Let me guess Collette needs you?" She asked as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Jax reaches for her and pulled her closer. Placing his hands against her hips and rest his forehead against hers." I shouldn't be gone more then an hour two tops. Nero is gonna be there."

"Oh well that makes me so much better then." She said sarcastically." One hour Jax. If your not home in one hour I will hurt you."she said sternly.

"Jax smirks as he nods his head and kisses her deeply." I will be home I promise babe." He said as he kissed her forehead and then left her store.

Jennifer sighs as she shook her head once again and went back to finish up the dress before locking up for the night.

*************
"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it."Collette said as Nero nods his head." No problem." He said as he walked out.

"Hey will I see you later?" Collette asked as she walked Jax to the door.

Jax just shook his head." That's not a good idea."

"Then when?" She asked again.

"I don't know. But I gotta get home." He said as he left and got on his bike and looked over at Nero." Check on Collette and if anything happens call Chibs." He said as he started up his motorcycle and rode off home.

******************************

After getting the boys down. Jennifer heard Jax pulling up. She opened the front door and lean against the door frame." Wow you actually made it in time." She said as she smirks.

"I told I was gonna be here babe." He said as he crowed her against the door frame." Besides what were you gonna do if I was late?"He asked curiously.

"I wasn't gonna let you have sex for awhole week." She said as she smirks as she bit her bottom lip.

Jax growls lowly as he leans in and brushed his lips against her neck." So you were gonna torture me then."

Jennifer nods her head." Of course I was." She said as she smirks slightly.

Jax growls again as he bit her neck seductively as he slowly ran his tongue against her neck." Your so mean to me." He said against her neck.

"Sorry babe but I still love you." She said as she smiles softly.

Jax nods his head as he looks back up at her and cups her face with his hands." I love you." He said as he leans in and kisses her softly and then deeply as he pulled her more closer to him.

"Marry me." He said against her lips." Be my wife." He said resting his forehead against hers.

"Seriously?" Are you asking me to marry you?" She asked him.

Jax nods his head." Yeah I am. So would you?" He asked her as he grins at her.

"Got a ring for me?"She asked him as she smirks.

Jax smirks again as he took the small box out of his hand and slowly opens it. Showing her an 40 kart Gold with huge Diamond ring."is this the ring your looking for?" He asked as he took the ring out and slowly place it on her finger.

As she watched him slipping the ring on her finger. Jennifer looked at the ring little more admiring it. She then looks up at him." I will marry you." She said as she smiles softly.

Jax grins even bigger as he leans forward and kisses her more deeply as he rested his forehead against hers again."  I love you so much babe." He said caressing her face with his thumb.

"I love you babe." She said as she smiles softly.