Chapter 31

-Two Months later-

Jennifer was only few weeks away from giving birth and having to lay in bed all day was getting to her already. She hasn't been able to get out of bed not until their daughter was born. She sighs softly as she shook her head.

Jax walked in as he looked over at Jennifer." Hey darling. You feeling okay? You need anything?" He asked as he gently moved an strand of hair out of her face.

"What I need is to get out of this bed Jax." She said as she glares up at him." This whole bed rest thing is ridiculous."

Jax chuckled as he kisses her forehead softly." It's only for a few more weeks Jen. I'm sure you will survive." He said as he smirks.

"Doubt it." Jennifer mumbles as she rolled her eyes." What about the shop? The longer I stay close. The more I am gonna lose business."

Jax place his finger against her lips to get her to shut up." You worry too much. You know that?"

Jennifer then rolled her eyes once again."I can't help it. I'm pregnant and emotional. So yeah I worry a lot." She said as she sighs softly."I am just tired of being pregnant already."

Jax nods his head." Yeah I know babe." He said as he kisses her forehead again." I gotta go on a run for a couple of days. But my mom will be here to help you with Abel and Thomas."

Jennifer just nods her head."Yeah I know she is but honestly Jax.. I would rather have you here." She said looking at him.

Jax nods his head as he sat down in front of her and cup her face in his hands." I'm  gonna be gone for a couple of days. Few days tops." He said as he pulls her face closer to his and deeply and passionately."I love you." He said softly against her lips.

"I love you too." She said as she kisses him back and slowly pulls back." Hurry back." She said as she raised her eyebrows for a moment.

"Yes Ma'am." He smirks as he kissed her once more before he got up and threw on his cut.

"Where are you guys going this time?" She asked as she sat up.

"Vegas." He said as he grab his keys and his burner. He leans over and kisses her softly."See ya."

"See Ya." She said as she smiles softly as she watched him leave. Once she heard the front door close. Jennifer sighs softly as she laid down and then took a nap before Gemma came over.

*****
"Hey Gem." Jennifer said as she waddle herself into the living room and made her way to the couch.

"Hey sweetheart." Gemma said as she helped Jennifer to the couch and sat her down." How you feeling?" She asked as she sat down in the chair.

"Tired. My feet and swollen and I'm so ready to give birth." Jennifer said as she put her feet up." Also I'm kinda worried."She said softly.

"About what?" Gemma asked as she sat up more.

"Everything."I'm worried about the shop being closed down and top of that. I'm worried that I might not be a good mom." She said softly.

"Your shop is fine. I have some of the croweaters watching it for you and your doing amazing job with Abel and Thomas."Gemma said as she nods her head." You got nothing to worry about."

Jennifer raised her eyebrows for a moment." You seriously got croweaters running my shop?" Jennifer asked.

Gemma nods her head." Don't worry. They got everything under control and they know if they do one thing to mess up your business they got me to deal with."

Jennifer rolled her eyes for a moment." I still don't like the idea of crow eaters at my shop when I'm not there Gemma." She said as she shrugged her shoulders." I guess there's not a lot I can do about now." She said as she sighs softly.

"Sorry sweetheart. But there really isn't." She said as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen. I'm gonns fix you som lunch."

Jennifer reached over and grabbed her sketchbook. Ever since she was on bed rest she hasn't been able to work on any sketches for her new summer line. As she was drawing up the new clothes she was gonna work on as soon as she was able to get back to work. She felt a kick which made her jump little. She place her hand against her stomach." Someones up." She said as she chuckled softly.

*******
Walking into the casino in Vegas Jax raised his brow for a moment as he looked around." So this is where they wanted to meet?" He asked as Chibs and Tig stood next to him.

"Aye." Chibs said as he nods his head.

Tig then started to look around as he grins."I think I'm gonna have fun." He said as he walked over to one of the table.

"Jesus." Jax muttered as he watched Tig sitting at one of the tables. He looks over at Half-sack." Just make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and end up losing all of our money."

Few hours later after their meeting with their new buyers. Jax and Chibs walked over to Tig over at the craps table. Jax looked around as he placed an hand on Tigs shoulder.

"So how did you do brother?" He asked as he smirks slightly.

"5 Grand brother."Tig said as he grin even wider." And I about to make it double brother."

Tig rolled the dice in his hand and it was an hard seven."Like I said double. "Tig said as he smirks.

Chib raised his brow for a moment."Well I'll be damn."So what you gonna do with all that money Tiggy?"

Tig just shrugged his shoulders." I don't know triple it." He said as he smile even bigger.

"Sorry brother but we gotta a long way back home and I got an pregent old lady to get back to."Jax said as he slap Tigs back.

"So come on it's time to check out and hit the road." Jax said as he headed towards the casino doors.

Tig looks at Chibs for a moment." Our Prez definitely has it bad for Jennifer."He said as he chuckled.

"Aye brother."Chibs said in agreement.

"I knew I should have snagged her first."Tig said as he smirks.

Chibs threw his arm over Tigs shoulder."Aye but then again you ain't her type Tiggy." He said as he chuckled when they walked out of the casino to catch up with Jax and the rest of their brothers to head back to Charming.

This might be a crappy Chapter and for that I'm sorry. Thanks again for supporting my story!!! This story almost complete just need more 9 more Chapters left. Please Vote and please please give me some Comments cause I'm really need to know how I'm doing. So some feedback won't hurt.