Chapter 9

Jennifer slowly wakes up the next morning when she looked over and saw Jax sitting in the chair." Morning."She said softy as she slowly sat up.

"Morning." He said as he set his pad down and walked over to her and kisses her softy." How you feeling?" He asked her as he took her hand into his.

"Little better just waiting to get out of here."She said as she smiles softy." Did you guys find him?"She asked in a low voice.

Jax sighs as he shook his head." No we-."He was suddenly cut off when someone walked in. A Woman Jennifer never saw before.

" Sorry I don't mean to interrupt but I was wondering if I can ask you few questions." She said."Alone." The woman said glancing at Jax.

"I'm staying right here." Jax said as Jennifer place her hand against his arm." Jax its okay. I'll be fine." She said nodding her head.

Jax nods his head as he stood up." I will be right out side." He said as he kissed her forehead and and glared at the woman and walked out closing the door behind him.

"So can you tell me what happened yesterday?" The woman asked Jennifer.

"Who are you exactly?" Jennifer answered with an question.

Oh Agent Stahel ATF." She said as she hands Jennifer over her card.

"The feds are involve now?" She asked suspiciously.

"Got the case this morning." Stahel answered calmly. So what happened yesterday?" She asked again.

"Nothing I was feeling dizzy so I fell back against a wall and I blacked out." She said lying but she didn't want the Agent to know.

"How did you get stabbed?"

I don't know I must have ran into something  when I fell." She said irritate voice.

So nobody attacked you. You didn't see anyone-

"No!" Jennifer said quickly. Nobody  attacked me or anything like that. I felt dizzy fell back against the wall and blacked out. That's all I remember." Jennifer said looking at her.

"Well I guess that will be all for now." If you can think of anything else at all. My number is on the back. Don't hesitate to call." She said as she left Jennifer's room.

Seconds later Jax walked in and closed the door behind him." You alright?" He asked her as he sat down next to her.

"Yeah I'm fine I just want this nightmare to be over." She said as she looks over at him. Jax nods his head as he took her hand and kisses the back of her hand." It will all be over soon babe." He said softly. Jennifer nods her head as she looks at him.

**********

Jennifer walked into Jax's home and started to look around. "Welcome home babe." Jax asked as he placed his arm around her waist and kisses her forehead." Come on." He said as he leads her down towards his room.

Jennifer then noticed all her stuff was in his room now." When you......"

I had the guys do it last night." He said as he smiles softly.

Jennifer wraps her arms around his torso and hugs him." Thank you for everything." She said softly as she looks up at him. "I don't think I would have been able to get through this with out you." She said softly.

Jax gently move an strand of hair of her face and tugs it behind her ear." I love you Jennifer." He said softly.

"I love you too Jax." She said as she smiles softly.

Jax leans down and kisses Jennifer passionately as he lifts her up and carries her over to the bed and lays her down. He slowly climbs on top and leans down and kisses him more deeply and passionately slowly slip his tongue in her mouth massaging his tongue against hers. Wrapping her legs around his waist as he groans against her lips.

Jennifer slowly arches up her back as she run her hands up and down his back as she continued to massage her tongue against his.

Jax grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it up and off of her. Tossing it to the side. He then bends down and playfully tugs on her bra with his teeth as he growls against her breast. He reaches behind and unhooks her bra. Once it was off he ran his tongue between her breast. He then place his mouth around her breast and start sucking on it as he reaches down and quickly loosen up her belt and quickly got her pants undone. He slowly slip his hand into her panties and gently ran his hand over her clit. He playfully bit on her breast as he gently massage her clit with his thumb.

Jennifer gasps and moans even louder as she arches her back more as she bit her bottom lip even harder."Mhmmm must you always tease me like that?... She asked as she groans.

"All the time baby." He smirks as he slowly removed his hand and sucks her wetness off of his thumb. He crashed his lips against hers as he kisses her hard and deeply. He pulls down her jeans and leans down kisses her cheek and then slowly down her jawline. When he reaches down and kisses her neck softly. He then smirks against her neck."Mhmmm I've missed you baby." He groans against her neck. He reaches down and pulls down her panties off. He then run his tongue up and down her neck as he works his way down. He kisses her stomach softly and ran his tongue up and down her stomach and bites on her stomach gently and playfully.

"Mhmmm Jax."She groans softly as she grip the bed sheets.

Jax slowly run his tongue once again over her clit as he grip her thighs tightly. He then slowly slip his tongue deeply into her pussy and once his mouth over her pussy. He starts thrusting deeply into her wanting to taste her more.

Jennifer groans even louder as she she arches up her back more." J-J---Jax." She moans as she started to breathe even louder."Shit." She groans as she reaches down and massage her fingers through his hair." Fuck!!.... I'm gonna cum...." She moans even louder as she can feel his tongue.

Jax pulls out and slowly works his way back up and kisses her passionately. Jennifer quickly pulls his shirt off and then quickly takes his pants off. Once she was able to get his briefs off. She wraps her hand around his cock around her hand and starts stroking him." God....She groans against his lips.

Jax growls against her lips." Mhmm your hand feels so good baby." He said as he kisses her passionately and deeply." Tell me where you want it." He smirks against her lips.

"Jax......I want it in side of my pussy. I want to feel your cock inside my pussy while my walls wrap tightly around it." She moans against his lips as she kisses him passionately.

Jax smirks against her lips and slowly slip into her and start thrusting in her in and slowly not wanting to break her stitches. Making love to her. Feeling her walls tightened up he starts to speed up and move little faster..."Mhmmmm." He moans out and cums into her completely filling up her walls.

Jennifer groans even louder as she dug her fingernails into his back and cums on his cock and kisses him more passionately as she breathe harder against his lips.

Jax slowly pulls out and laid next to her and pulls her closer as he kisses her forehead." I want you to meet my boys."He said softly.

"Your boys?" She asked as she looks at him.

"My sons Abel and Thomas." He said as he smiles softly." I think it's time you meet them." He said slowly run his hand through her hair.

"I would love to meet them." She said as she smiles softly. She then slowly fell asleep against him as Jax wrap his arms around her holding her close just watch her sleep.