Chapter 28

-Six Months Later-

It was Friday night and there was a party at the clubhouse. Mostly everyone was there. Club Members from different charters. Crow Eaters the girls from Disoa and of course sweetbutts. Jax didn't want Jennifer around the clubhouse tonight due to her being six months pregnant. But of course after arguing and finally talking him into it. He agreed to let her come tonight as long as she agrees not to do anything that could harm their unborn child. Like getting into fights.

Sitting at the bar drinking her ice tea Jennifer took a long around as she noticed there was a lot of people tonight. More then usual. Jax and the club had patched in few new brothers into the club so they were having a patch over party. While Jennifer was watching and observing she had noticed Collette wasn't around. She hasn't seen her since that time in the cafe and the incident that happened with her store and as long as she never shows her face again. Jennifer was good.

After her second glass of ice tea Jennifer got up and walked down the hall towards Jax's dorm and walked in to use the bathroom real quick before she went out to join the party. After she was done and after she washed her hands Jennifer walked out of the room and back to the main room.

Walking back over to the bar and as soon as she was about to sit down she heard a crow eater talking. She then turn around as she watched her talking to Jax. Jennifer just stood there frozen as her jaws started to clentched. Jennifer wanted to step between them but she couldn't move some reason.

"So.... Jax why don't you let me take care of you. Like old times. Huh?" The crow Eater said as she slowly ran her index finger down his chest to his abs as she gently bit her bottom lip. Jax raised his eyebrows for a moment as a small smirk curl up towards his bottom lip. He then slowly removed her hand.

"Sorry Darling but I am good. I got old an lady to take care of me." He said as he walked passed her and over to Jennifer." Hey babe you doing okay?" He asked as he kissed her cheek.

"Who the hell was that?" She asked right away as she crossed her arms." New girlfriend?"She asked him as she was starting to get angry.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as he looked at her confused.

"I'm talking about the bitch who had her hands over you. Now who the hell is she Jax?"She asked again. She then threw her hands up as she didn't want to listen to what he had to say." You know what? I really don't care. Go and enjoy your evening with her."She said as she walked passed him and walked out of the clubhouse. Walking towards her car she noticed Gemma walking over." Not tonight Gemma." She said as she opened her car door and slid into the drivers seat. Once she started her car she sped out of the parking a lot.

Gemma then walked into the clubhouse and walked straight up to Jax." Wanna tell me why Jennifer just left without saying a word?" She asked as she set her hands against her hips. Jax then quickly stood up." She left?" He asked.

"Yeah she left Jackson. Wanna explain why." She said looking at her son. Jax then shook her head."I"ll handle it mom." He said as he kissed her cheek and then walked out of the clubhouse. When he walked towards his bike the same Crow-Eater walked up to him just as he sat down on his Dyna when he fasten his helmet.

"Coming back later tonight?"She asked as she smiles slightly. Jax then just shook his head once he started his bike up." Nope I got an old lady to get back home to." He said as he drove passed her and headed home as he was hoping Jennifer would be home.

******************
Jennifer." Jax called out as he dropped his keys and closed the door behind him." Babe?" He called out again as he walked down the hallway towards their room. Once he slowly walked in and saw Jennifer just sitting on the bed. He walked straight up to her as he kneels down to her." She doesn't mean a thing to me. She's just some Crow-Eater who just wanted some dick tonight." He said looking at her seriously.

"Jax I saw you two together. She was flirting with you and you did nothing to stop it. You just stood there and did nothing."She said as she shook her head." This is why I have a hard time trusting people."She said as she turn away from him as soon she felt tears starting to fall.

Jax quickly sat next to her and grabbed her face against his hands." Babe listen to me. You got nothing to worry about. All those Crow-Eaters. Hang around and even all the sweet butts don't mean a Damn to me. You're my old lady Jennifer and as soon as our little girl is born. I'm gonna marry you and we are gonna start becoming a family." He said as he leans over and kisses her deeply and passionately. He then slowly laid her down as he hovers over her as he smirks slightly."I love you so much babe." He said as he leans down and kisses her gently.

"I love you too Jax. The next time see I see any kind of woman putting their hands on you. I'm kicking her ass. I don't care if I'm nine months pregnant. I'm still gonna kick her ass."She said as she smirks slightly.

Jax then groans softly as he leans down and nibble against her neck." Mhmm that would be very sexy." He said as he smirks against his neck. He then slowly started to suck on her neck as he gently gripped her sides against his hands.

Jennifer then gasps and moans even louder as she ran her fingertips through his hair. She groans softly as she slowly arches up her back. Jax then slowly moved up and started to suck on her earlobe. Which made Jennifer moan softly as she bit her bottom lip. Jax then slowly moved his hand down and slowly slip it into her jeans. The moment he found her wet pussy lips he slowly slip his finger inside and started to thrust into her. He then very quickly and smoothly pulled her top off and leans down and started to suck on her breast as he continued to finger her deeply.

Jennifer then arches up her back more as she groans even louder." Do you have to tease me like this?"She asked as she started breathe even harder. Jax then smirks against her breast as he kept thrusting his finger into her as he then slowly slid in another finger and started to thrust into her faster." Just say the word babe and you can have it." He said as he slowly ran his tongue over her hard nibble.

Jennifer then gripped the bedsheets tightly as soon as she felt her walls closing tightly around his fingers." Jax.... I want...." She started to say as she started to breathe even harder." You're cock inside of me." She said as she groans little louder.

Jax then quickly removed her jeans and panties as soon as he removed his own jeans and boxers. He then leans down and kisses her deeply and passionately as he slip into her. Pulling her legs around his waist Jax started to thrust into her faster and deeply. Digging his fingers into her legs. Jennifer then started to dig her fingernails into his back as she ran her fingers down his back giving him scratches. "Fuck babe I'm about to cum."She said as she could feel her walls tightened up against his hard cock. Jax then started to speed up little faster." Shit babe." He groans." Come for me babe." He said as thrust into her hard and deeply. Jennifer then arches up her back more as she cums all over his cock. Feeling her legs starting to shake Jennifer then gripped his back even tighter.

After Jax came inside her and callopsed against her. He slowly pulled out and rolled over next to her as he slowly catches his breathe. He then slowly pulls Jennifer closer to him." Jesus Christ babe." He said as he kissed her forehead."I swear your gonna be the death of me." He said as he chuckled lightly.

Jennifer smirks slightly as she laid against his shoulder and rest her hand against his chest."I love you Jax. I just don't want to lose you."She said as she breathe softly. Jax then slowly brought her hand up against his lips as he kissed it gently." You're not gonna lose me. I love you too." He said as he kissed her forehead once more. Few moments later they both fell asleep.

******
Don't hate me. I know I been taking forever to update this story and for that I'm sorry. I'm slowly coming back. I wanna thank everyone that has been reading this story!! Over 2K readers so far!! That's amazing!!! I'm still hoping to get more comments!! Happy Reading everyone.