Chapter 27

After dropping off Abel at School and Thomas off of at day care Jennifer went to the small diner just few blocks from her shop to get herself some coffee since she didn't have a chance to make some this morning and a bagel since she was hungry.

As she sat down and took a sip of her hot coffee and took a bite of her bagel. She started to scroll through her phone. She noticed she got few texts from her best Haley.

-Text Messages-

H:Hey Jen I was letting you know I'm gonna come out to Charming in a few days to help with the wedding planning.

J-That will be awesome Hales. Um let me talk to Jax and let him know that your coming.

H-Sounds good. Talk to you later Jen. Love you.

-Love you too Girly. See you in a few days hun.

After she sent her text message Jennifer started to go through her facebook and twitter. Post few posts about her new winter clothing lines she is starting and she wanted to let her buyers and fans know she's keeping her company.

"Can I sit down?"

Jennifer looked up and saw Collette standing by her table." Its a free country and I don't own this table." She said as she went back to her phone.

Collette sat down across from Jennifer as she started to speak."Jax doesn't want us to be partners anymore. He said that it was best if we didn't continued our partnership. He said nothing good  could come from it."

Jennifer snorts as she smirks and nods her head as she kept scrolling through her phone." Jax is a smart man and he's right nothing good come from it." She said.

Collette placed her hands on the table as she leans forward." I know it was you that told him to break our partnership. Your fucking up my business and I don't like it when someone else is fucking up my business." She said calmly but threatening.

Jennifer looks up at her as she set her phone down and lean foward as she placed her hands on the table as well." I didn't fuck anything up. Jax is mine which means if I have to keep you or any other escorts. Porn stars and blonde skanks like you away from Jax. That's exactly what I would do." She said as she got up from the table and grabs her stuff." Stay the hell away Jax." She said as she left the diner.

***********************
Walking towards her store. Jennifer noticed her door open little." What the hell?" She said to herself as she walked in. She then gasps as she saw there were clothes all over her floor and most of them were shredded and torn. The more she walked through she noticed there was glasses all over the floor.

Walking towards the back room Jennifer stopped quickly as soon as she saw her new assistant slump forward against her desk.

"Maxine?" Jennifer slowly walked up to her and as soon as Jennifer gently touched Maxine. She gasps as she threw her hands up against her mouth and backed up against the wall." Oh my god." She muffled against her own hands. Jennifer ran out to the front and grabs her cell to call Jax and the club.

*********************
"Holy Shit Bobby said as he walked into the store with Jax ahead of them." What the hell happen? He asked as Jax walked over to Jennifer and sat down beside her.

"Babe?" He asked as he slowly took her hand into his." Babe what happened?" He asked with concern in his voice.

Jennifer just shook her head as she closed her eyes for a moment. She couldn't speak as she hid her face against Jax's chest. Few moments later she turn around as Happy came into the front.

"Is she------" She started to say but Happy just shook his head.

"I'm sorry." He said raspy as he looked over at Jax who sighs heavily." Hap Chibs. Go get an tarp in the back to wrap her in." He said as he held on to Jennifer as she cried even harder as he kisses the top of her head.

Jennifer slowly moved away from Jax and slowly stood up." I can't be here right now. I need to get out of here." She said as she started to head out for the door.

"Babe stop." Jax said as he reached for her arm and pulls her back towards him." Where are you going?" He asked as he looks down at her.

"Where do you think? Away from here. I'm going home." She snapped as she pulled her arm away from his grip. She then sighs softly." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." She said softly. She then started to look around her store." Its just...."

"I know babe." Jax said as he pulled her closer to him as he kisses her forehead." Let me take you home." He said softly.

Jennifer slowly nods her head as she looks up at him." Yeah." She said as she took one last look and sighs softly.

Jax looks back at his brothers." Clean this up. I'm taking my old lady home." He said as he wraps his arms around her waist and walked her out of the store.

*********************************

"I think I know who did it." Jennifer said as she laid next to Jax in bed in his arms. All day Jax hasn't left Jennifer's side as he was worried about her and this was the first time she had spoken since they came home.

"Who?" Jax asked as he raised his eye brow for a moment as he looks over at her.

"Collette." She answered as she looked at him sternly.

"What?" He asked as he sat up." Why would she.....?"

"She came to the diner earlier telling me how I am fucking with her business. Then not even two minutes later my store is broken into again and my new assistant is now dead." She said as she shook her head." I know it was her Jax." She said looking at him.

Jax sighs as he pulled her closer to him and wraps his arms around her." Jesus." He muffles against her forehead as he kisses it once more."I'll handle Ms.Collette". He said coldly as he clentched his jaws tightly.

********

New Chapter. Sorry for the late update!! I been working on a new story on Fanfiction. Anyways Thanks for reading this story you guys are amazing!!! More updates coming soon.