UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Taking his time, Shaddad removed his gym outfit -black tank top and basketball short- before walking into his beautiful royal shower room to get another bath. He took one before he went down to the gym which was in the other wing from his wing because didn't bother asking for one in his wing. He doesn't see the use of having two gyms around one house even if it's a palace and very gigantic.

He took a long needed bathe before stepping out of his shower and straight to his walk in closet with water dripping down with each step, the maid will have it clean in no time. His dark grey towel is wrapped around his waist as he drew the door to his walk in closet open.

Deciding to go with casual today since it's Sunday, he removed a white button up shirt from it's hanger and black slacks to add up and dress shoes. Wearing on just that, he added a black tie not even turning to look at his suits, he removed a black waistcoat before leaving the walk in closet. That is his own view for casual wears which is nothing short of professional business man's dressing.

The room is now clean, the maid did her job, no sign of water. He wriggled a silver Rolex around his wrist, took the files he'll need in the hospital and left the room. He didn't bother going to the the main dining room for breakfast because they don't have breakfast all together during weekdays but dinner. Breakfast together is usually for weekends but he still doesn't like eating breakfast.

"Bring my breakfast here." He ordered his maids and sat down in his dining room where everything is shining with gold around the furniture.

"Right away, Your Highness." They bowed before scurrying away from there and he knew they'll be back in less than two minutes so he scrolled through his emails.

Part time, he check his father's farm business and then most of his time, he'll spends it in their hospital. The hospital he's working at is his father's and he's the Chief of Staffs there and also half the owner since he's the next King in the state.

He has to check someone from the paediatric section right before he step into his own Ward, because his side is clear today which is very rare. There are always patients waiting for him even though he has more colleagues from that field, he's the perfect one, not only because he owns the hospital or because he's the Chief and knows how to do his job best.

He finished his breakfast and left the house without anyone knowing. His stepmother will ask him to stop and give her a lift while his brothers will annoy the hell out of him before leaving so to avoid that, he needs to avoid the whole wing where they will be.

He hates noise and doesn't talk much. He hardly says much and never smile, no, not even frown. He's always calm even when he's mad you'll know because of how the rage will roll off of him in waves. His brothers are always afraid of that calmness because they said, a storm is coming.

Rolling his 2011 Ford Fussion, Shaddad already started seeing people's eyes on him before he even stepped out. He's used to that look, not only because there are three escorts car behind him all the time, no, because of him and his car. It is the latest car at the moment and that is why he likes using the back entrance.

He's not with escorts today since he asked them to stay back and he doesn't need them. He only take them when he's going to somewhere public or another state and sometimes when his father constrains him but manage to keep his profile low, well, as low as he can.

"Welcome, Your Highness." A security man greeted by the glass door near the entrance.

As usual, Shaddad only nodded his head and kept on walking inside. That is how much he hate noise and hates speaking and as soon as his present was known, everyone kept quite, even children stopped crying at the sight of him. Where did his calm charisma came from, he never knew.