UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

In the morning, Falak didn't bother taking a bath before walking to the dining room so she could see if Shaddad really has a lookalike or it was just her eyes playing tricks, swindling with her. The best part about going to the dining room is that, she is going to see Shaddad clearly and not with tired eyes and hallucinating senses. She should see him often before she goes to school, starting from today, she will keep stalking him.

Time to start hunting him!

She flushed when she saw that there are more visitors around the dining room she was escorted to. She asked where they where taking her and they said it's not the family dining room, it's the general one. She didn't know that there are more guests waiting for her to come before they dig in. If only the ground could open and take her whole at the moment, it's embarrassing and she is hardly one to be discomfited.

Shaddad stopped looking into his phone just like every other person in the room stopped what they were doing. The damsel who just walked in caught everyone's attention like flame and they are moths. She looks effortlessly beautiful with her eyes looking so small, her long nose red from embarrassment and her bow lips looking more pink than usual. He was entranced, hypnotized, spellbound!

The pink silky pajamas she's wearing makes her look small since the set is bigger than her. It kind of made her look cute also in it and the black veil managed to reach her upper stomach. What on earth is wrong with his senses this beautiful morning? Maybe because he is hungry and was dead tired yesterday, yes, that should be the only reason he is complimenting her. A ghost smile appeared across his lips when she ran back from where she came from.

Falak hurriedly went back to the corridor and exhaled, that was so embarrassing and she could hear them chuckling. She went back to her room and get a long soft red hijab from her wardrobe. When her mother brought the hijabs for her, she was ecstatic and couldn't wait to get rid of the tattered one she brought from the village. Even the hijabs here are more beautiful and even looks like something straight from Makkah or Medina.

"That was so embarrassing, you should've told me that there are people there." She grumbled to Ashir and Khamis, feeling the need to put the whole blame on someone.

"We also didn't know that a lot of guests would be there." Ashir defended, taking his stand behind her and together they went back to the general dining room.

"Good morning." She greeted, her eyes dropping down to the ground to see where she's walking to, she heard Imad's voice calling her name so she traced the sit to the one close to Shaddad.

She still got the looks she was trying to avoid when she came back. Red colour is the most beautiful colour a girl with her skin complexion would wear to brighten the whole room. No one could miss the beautiful human standing with hijab in the middle of the room, even with her head down casted.

The room chorused with good morning before the maids started bustling in with different type of food, drinks and fruits. Falak's stomach growled angrily because she can't remember when last she ate. Yesterday went by pretty fast and that's why she didn't even remember having lunch and dinner, she only had breakfast. Now that she remembered, her stomach wouldn't stop growling and so she stood up and served herself first.

Filling her plate to the brim with Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes and scrambled eggs with sausage. Shaddad did a double take at her plate because he can't see her finishing that food. He minded his business and started eating his served food by one of the many maids around the table. He hates eating in front of people who can't keep quite in the dining table and don't have the etiquettes of eating. No, he hates lousy people in general.