UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Two days later followed like any other with Falak having to be in his arms before taking trips, he didn't mind nor does she. She sometimes crawl when he is around and limp when he is not. She doesn't want him to stop picking her in his arms so she didn't show him that she could limp around, she settled on crawling and he will pick her up when they clash. She can't help but think that those moments are the best for her. Those little trips they take is among the best times of her life.

She got dressed after taking the bath, Shaddad gave her the much needed privacy. She was ready in no time and moved to the dining room in Shaddad's arms to have breakfast. It's Irish potatoes boiled and dipped into egg before frying, and egg sauce with green pepper. She enjoyed that breakfast real well and thought about doing it sometime soon. She hadn't done that ever since she got married and now she is only craving it.

She is dressed in a knee length jean shirt and jean trousers with black d'orsay clasped around her feet, the feet Shaddad drooled at when he was helping her clasp it around her. He asked whether it won't harm her wound and she replied with she will only be in his arms and his arms won't ever hurt her, he only smiled when he looked down. He is liking this Falak a lot. Whilst Shaddad is wearing his famous waistcoat but since Falak choose it for him today, it is not dark colour but navy blue, matching slacks and black dress shirt. They almost matched, in her imagination but they did, they are both wearing blue.

When she was done, she wrapped the black veil she tied around her head in muffler before taking her black channel bag which Shaddad took and they left. Even after two days, the guards and the people around the hospital didn't stop giving him weird glances. They take the attention from everywhere because people think they were acting all lovey dovey, well, it's not like she is complaining, not at all.

She don't need to explain to them why her husband is carrying her up in his arms. He is her husband for a reason and for crying out loud, everyone knows that the relationship between a husband and a wife is halal. Everything married couple do is not to be questioned at all and she is waiting for someone to ask her a stupid question like that.

She clearly remembered her girlfriends' messages when she sent Shaddad's closed face picture to them when he was helping her adjust her ribbon in the mirror. She knowingly winced when she started packing her dried hair and he offered to help so she took her phone and silently take the picture without his knowledge or so she hopes.

Jabrayah; I'm hyperventilating y'all! I can't believe this is Yarima!!!!

Inayah; Falak, are you sure you didn't edit this? I'm finding it hard to believe wallah.

Fikriyah; I'm telling you girls, the silent and stern ones are more romantic. See the way he was concentrating and giving lots of attention to the hair, he looks enticed. Well, not that I'm seeing his face but from his fingers!

Jabrayah; Darn, I'm just noticing the long fingers! Is there something that Yarima doesn't have?! See the long lean well manicured hand!

Jaiyana; Falak you are one lucky mumu. I can't believe you are making him do that! Hehehe, rock those memories, my dear. He needs that wake up call.

Falak only laughed at their comments and didn't reply. She doesn't have anything to say so she kept her phone aside and slept cozily. She knew they always end up cuddling in the night but before morning, they'd part ways. Whenever they cuddle, it's like she is sleeping like a baby, his arms are so protective around her fragile figure. She is not fragile but in between his arms, she feels small and miniscule.

Instead of going to the Cardiology's Ward, they didn't and went to Neurosurgeon's Ward. She's been there once or twice because their brain language isn't really her thing and she don't even get what they say most of the times. Thank God they've formed a quick plan with Masrooq who agreed to talk to the doctor he knew Shaddad will take her to see and their plan will go on till she finds it in her heart to let him be.