UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Waking up earlier than usual, Shaddad found that he was used as a bear. Falak draped her legs on his and has her head on his shoulder sleeping peacefully. Luckily, her hair is tightly in a bandage or it would've spilled all over the place. He now sees why she likes closing her hair when she will sleep, it was so long. Well, he is not used to seeing hairs so his wife's intrigues him so much, he can't help wishing she let it open for his eyes to feast.

He slowly removed her limps from his body and went to the bathroom for a shower. He got dressed into a frost coloured dress shirt, spider black waist coat and matching slacks. He just finished tying one lace of his shoes when he saw Falak stirring before saying a silent prayer and sat up. She looks beautiful even with her morning appearance. Blank, droopy eyes, creamy white face. Instantly, he moved his eyes to his Calvin Klein shoes and tie it in a quick strokes feeling her eyes boring into him.

"I am leaving for work, breakfast will be served soon." He said and started making his way to the door, he needs to be in the hospital because one of the doctors is absent and they have a surgery in two hours, he needs to make sure that everything is arranged accordingly and not risk losing anyone's life, especially not a baby.

"Good morning to you too." She said in a duh voice before narrowing her eyes at his outfit, he looks extremely pleasant. "And, you need to have your breakfast before leaving, it is good for your health and heard it is one of the most important meals for the day." She sassed dropping her legs from the bed to the hazelnut coloured lush carpet.

"I need to be at the hospital." Forgetting that she's lost her memory, he thought she would understand why he should be there but well, he should've saw that coming.

"Are you ill? Shouldn't I be the one going to the hospital and not the other way round?" She looked at him from head to toe before deciding to remove the trouble off his shoulders. "What is your profession?" She tilted her head to the left, she's been doing that a lot since after losing her 'memories.'

"A doctor, Cardiologist."

"And me?" She beamed acting as though she was so into knowing what she is, a very good pretender.

"Also a doctor, Paediatrician." And she stood up from the bed to jump in glee only to fall back down wincing at the almost none existent pain shooting through her legs to her whole body. At least it reminded her of her charade and not let it drop.

"Really?! I should go to the hospital too and maybe, just maybe I can regain something from my memories. Wait up." And she tried standing up again but fell dramatically clutching the injured leg so Shaddad rushed to her and took a closer look at the leg, finding nothing out of ordinary, he sighed before making his way to the bathroom and turned on the water in the bath, she can't stand in the shower cubicle, that much he knew.

"Let me assist you." He muttered lowly underneath his breath and picked her up in his arms taking her by surprise but she wounded her arms to his strong bronze neck to stay straight and not fall off. She can't believe how perfectly she fits in the huge width of his chest and shoulders.

He placed her down by the side of the tube and left to give her privacy. He can't believe how human everything feels, like her losing her memory is a blessing not a curse. The other Falak would've still being mad at him but this one is making his life a while lot easier but still hard with her teasing. Hearing the persistent doorbell, he made his way there to take the breakfast he's asked his stepmother to bring. He told her about wanting to take Falak to see a Neurosurgeon but she stopped him and told him to wait for a few days and if she still don't regain her memories then, he can take her.