UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.

Kano State, Nigeria.

"Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un, what have you done Safeer?" Falak called out to the two year old boy that is laughing his ass off looking at his younger sister crying because he tugged at her hairs hard. Her perfect rouge lips like her mother's set into a grim pout making her look adorable if not for the loud wails coming from her.

"Momma, dirtiee." He called back pointing at his hand clearly telling her he removed it from his sister's hair and she sighed. He is never one to be gentle unlike his brother who does everything patiently. Maybe she should've named them both Sabeer to avoid problems not that she will trade each moment for anything, she likes how they balance each other.

"Next time, don't tug hard at her hair because it will hurt her, hmm?" She explained slowly while making her way to take her daughter from the rug she is sitting on circled with her eyes blinding pinks and purples. She is surrounded with so many dolls like the spoilt brat she is.

"Yes, Mommy." He calls her with different names everyday and every time just to sharpen his words more.

Between all the three of them, he is the fast learner. He takes every word into his head and makes sure to use it whenever he wants before he understands what it means. He once called his father Statue stilling both father and mother on spot. So any bad word is not to be spoken in front of Safeer or they will hear it where they never expect to. It amazes her at how sharp his brain is and sometimes annoys her seeing he knows everything. The child has mind of a four year old, she is not kidding.

On the other hand, there is Sabeer who hardly talks and when he does, his words are calm and collected. She freaked out and blamed Shaddad for being like that once upon a time and now their child is taking after him, like what? She likes putting them together with Safeer so they can bond up and he should learn how to talk like him. She don't like the idea of raising another Shaddad after she's done with the adult one. She's had enough of Shaddads, she wants normal babies that fuss like her.

Sabeeha is the spoil brat who gets everything she wants. She turned everyone around her finger like she would in the water. She makes sure everyone listens to her whims and gets her every doll there is that exists in the world. It is not only Shaddad that has her spoilt, her mother and the King are included, all her uncles can't stand the sight of her crying so you could tell just how spoilt she is. Even her brothers will give up their food for her when she starts crying, imagine.

"You, stop crying hmm. He just removed dirt from your hair so it won't hurt later." Falak try soothing the wailing baby who isn't having it so Falak narrowed her eyes at her immediately shutting her up. Yeah, she has that mother serious look that has her children coming back to their senses.

"Good, now be a nice girl and play with your dolls, let mama cook." She placed her back on the rug and gave stern warnings to her brothers to make sure she won't wander off to another street while they are not watching her. They have the television stuck in their view so they placed her in front of them along with her toys. As if they know what they are watching, she shook her head and left.

Falak made her way back to the kitchen to finish their dinner before Shaddad gets back home. They have some videos to make that night so she wants everyone to have an early dinner before it happens. She has lost counts on the videos she has now. She asked for help from Inayah to make the videos into CDs with labels so she will be sure they won't get lost even with years passing by. She has some saved in her memory card to be more sure about the whole situation. She can't afford letting her hard work go to vain, nah, she'd turn the world upsidedown before she lost those videos.

She's cooked fried macaroni with tres leches cake as dessert for everyone. After setting up the dining table and sending off the maids to go clear the kitchen, she asked one of them to look after the kids while she go change into something attractive like always. That became her routine when everything settled down and she got her time and senses back. She cooks dinner early, take a good warm bath making sure her body is soft and smells nice then dress in some English wears or those silky gowns made for her.