UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak's nerves were all over the place by the time to get ready for dinner. She didn't know what to feel about the kiss or his emotionless face afterwards. He still looks lazy and indolent when he pulled away which made her wonder if she was the only one who enjoyed to kiss and not all of them. She stopped thinking only when her mother demanded that she should go and take bath again.

Tahira was ready when she came out only in a black robe and her under wears intact beneath. She sat down and waited for her to finish her bold makeup which she did and finished up with hot pink lipstick that Falak admired because of how beautiful it looked on her plush lips and her thoughts wandered back to their kiss which she immediately shook away, no time for that.

Inayah gave her the magenta ball gown that is tightened around the burst but tulle was used around her mid abdomen making it huge but beautiful. It trails down behind her and the seamstress used a matching tulle as her wedding veil which will be on top of her unique bridal magenta bonnet. She looks exceptionally gorgeous in her own point of view. She added gold ears rings, necklace and few rings here and there.

She was passed a diamond beaded silver clutch and her shoes matched together and she was done. She could feel the heaviness of the gown weighing her down like she weighed more than her shaped self.

"This room is burning!" Jabrayah squealed after they were asked to come in to see the bride. Inayah suggested that they all step out of the room so that they could be surprised and surprised they are.

"Maa shaa Allah!" The other girls squealed also coming in all in their fuscia coloured asoebi almost matching hers and they look pretty.

Falak smiled at them before they were asked to leave and that the cars are outside with the groom and his men. Falak's thoughts started drifting again and she isn't listening to anything they are saying except the thought that she is going to sit down next to Shaddad and in a car alone. Will he talk to her? Will he compliment her again? She is darn nervous but will just have to wait to find out.

Falak walked slowly as though walking like that was going to lengthen her situation but she knew better. She sighed more than she could count on her way out of the main palace to the black SUVs waiting for her and her friends just outside. The guards surrounded each car and she could see the first and the last car are filled with Royal guards just waiting for heads up and they will move. Sometimes she feels weird with the guards but knew having title in the world doesn't go without consequences and prevention is better than cure.

There is one white car in the middle that has ribbons across the knob. It's a white latest 2018 Toyota Avalon that is definitely waiting for her because there won't be a different car for her friends when the others are all matching colours and all. She took a deep breath and suspire, letting the girls accompany her to the backseat of the car and wait for her to settle, adjusting her trail.

Shaddad Jaguar cologne filled her nostril when she settle on the leather seat. She could feel his presence beside and could see his white kaftan clad legs spread wide around them. She kept her clutch between them and gave Fikriya a small smile before she closed the door and went to another car with other girls. She had that small wish that one of the girls will sit her with but she forgot how evil they are.

Since the venue is not far from the Palace, the car ride was very quite and she kept squirming, not even being able to remove her phone from her clutch. She thought that after so much practice about how she was going to torture him, she won't feel nervous around him but look at her now. She looks like she is shitting herself while writing chemistry exams which she didn't read, quite hilarious. She would've laughed at herself if she was seeing it in a photo.