UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

When the class ended, Falak swerved her whole attention to the so called Jabrayah Ibrahim Waziri so they could have a decent conversation before the next class. Even though she always have topics to talk about, she actually became mute whilst looking at the girl, she doesn't know what to say. No, the girl didn't look at all intimidated or nocent, she looks very calm and sackless, she also doesn't know why she can't bring up the topic today.

"So, do you live around here?" She questioned, picking up her pencil and trace it around a name that was carved with a compass, students and vandalism.

"More like around the Royal part." She mumbled, her attention going to what Falak is carving across the table, to Falak, it looks like she doesn't like feeling all mighty about the Royal part of her life. Maybe that is a good start of friendship since Falak also is not even Royal, she just lives in the Royal Castle because of her mom.

"Wow! Which side is it? I think we can be very close friends, what do you think?" She beamed, her old self coming back with full force so she didn't bother thinking about anything because she's afraid her words will come out and that will be very embarrassing. She has no filter!

"Very close to the estate, just a few feet away from the gates of the palace." She explained, not grokking or comprehending why Falak is talking about royal family she's never seen her in any of the events that the Royal families attend.

"Oh, I live in the palace. It's a very long story but I'll tell you about it during break, what say?" She beamed, seeing the confusion decorating the girl's face like a corrosive substance and she concluded, the girl is an easy book to read.

"That's okay!" She smiled, genuinely without any confusion or question, she likes Falak already.

Break time diced and tumbled around before they could say anything. Falak being the new student around, she got so many curious glances around the whole student figure but not with antipathy, repugnant, envy or anything of that sort -like it normally happens back in her village- it's either with curiosity, appreciation or even a smile. Her beauty takes everyone's mental focus and not to mention her fair skin that shine like a glass when the sun hits her.

"Can I ask you please?" A guy stopped both her and Jabrayah before they could enter the cafeteria.

"Sure, why not." She smiled, showing both her dimples which got his interest back to her yellow creamy cheeks.

"By any chance, does blood flow through your vein or is it milk?" Falak wanted to burst out laughing if she wasn't confused at first.

The guy looks around a year or two older than her, he's not tall and maybe just a little inches taller than her. He has this beautiful eyes that could draw you into him, not that he's not cute, but to her eyes, he's just type of those guys you would want as you friend. He looks so friendly and cheeky. The ones you could turn to whenever you feel down or whenever you're too excited to leave it inside you.

"No, blood flows through my veins like everyone else." She could see Jabrayah trying to stifle and throttle her laughter from beside her so she also burst out and guffawed and all the three laughed about it.

"Is that all you can come up with, Bulama?" Jabrayah asked from beside Falak after her laughter abated.

"Stop, don't make her start calling me Bulama. The name is, Hudhafa Muhammad Bulama." He glared at Jabrayah who only rolled her eyes at him.

"You know him?" Falak directed the question to Jabrayah who started dragging her back to their lane, to the cafeteria.

"Yeah, he's my cousin." She answered nonchalantly and could see Hudhafa following them not far behind. "That is my table." She threw her finger to the direction where a window is overlooking the huge field that is in the school. That is a great view!