UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2013.

Jabrayah squealed in delight and gratification after hearing that Falak will be back just in two weeks and they will be able to celebrate both Ramadhan and Eid together. They are still talking in the phone when she stood up just to squeal, making Falak giggle at her through the laptop.

Jabrayah placed her laptop on the center table in her living room because she just finished cooking dinner for both her and her husband. Falak's heart ached when she thought about how loving the two are. It doesn't look like their marriage had been arranged and she didn't want to talk to him at first. How she wished she could get a husband like that, he's just too loving and caring.

"Highness, Falak is here." She called from where she is standing when she heard the door to the bathroom opened. He came back and went to take a bath just when Falak called or he wouldn't have been in that bathroom.

"Coming!" Falak heard his voice from inside and giddily beamed at the laptop waiting for his appearance behind his wife.

"Hello there, my grumpy pilot's sister." He laughed when she scowled, kissing his wife cheek before settling down next to her to look at his sister who just kept getting beautiful with each passing day.

They talked for thirty more minutes before she dematerialized and asked them to go and eat. Even with the looks Suwaid is giving his wife makes her squirm, there is just too much love in his eyes that makes her envy all their love. She performed ablution and pray for a good spouse and magnificent relationship like theirs.

"I can't wait for her to be here. She's just too beautiful, gorgeous, hot, attractive now for Shaddad to ignore." Jabrayah smirked, already seeing the look on his face. He was so ignorant to not see the beautiful creature right before his eyes.

"Stop trying that matchmaking of yours." He shook his head and move on to the dining, he is starving

"I won't, they will make the perfect couple but they can't see it just yet." She shrugged and sat down on his lap, feeding him gently since she is not hungry.

The relationship between them grew up so beautifully from ten months ago. Now she can't picture any life without Suwaid swaying inside and mingling around each and every memory. He taught her how to love and she is loving him with all she has. He agreed with her condition to not get pregnant till after she's in her final school year.

She goes to Bayero University Kano and is studying Biochemistry. She wanted to study something like nursing but then again, married and being a nurse don't get along at all. Sometimes they use all their nights in the hospital and she can't afford doing that to Suwaid, she wants to spend each day with him.

"And you are their cupid?" He raised a playful full brow at her, looking amused because she really is determined to make those people work but he can't see that in future though. His brother is too headstrong to listen to anyone and Falak deserves someone more loving.

Jaiyana struggled to finish cooking breakfast before Huzaif leave the house. If he does leave the house without eating breakfast, he will keep acting all grumpy for the rest of the day but still won't say a thing to her and that hurts more than him being silent.

They hardly exchange words in a day, except for the greetings and your food is ready or you have guests and that is it. The worst part of the event is that, she is silently liking and falling in love with him. Sometimes, she could hear him talking to Falak through face time and could hear the sound of his soothing laughter as they tease each other. She wants that kind of relationship and she fell in love with that side of him.

She finished the creamy salmon lemon piccata. She didn't get why she stressed herself into cooking something hard early in the morning when she didn't wake up early. She sighed and drop down on the chair in the dinning side waiting for his door to open and his striking handsome figure will emerge. Whenever he will come out wearing his court outfit and wig, she'd stare and check out even though she knew he could feel her gaze, she can't help it.