UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Doing as her mother said, she took two cars with her and left the house. She thought the things are not problem but it is when she perceive and detect that she's getting too much attention from people and everyone knows that the cars are Royal, that's when she started getting uncomfortable. She's happy that the cars are tinted though, no one can see her. She can see why the princes hate taking the guards, too much attention just for one person and not even any prince but her, ordinary village girl.

She sighed in relieve when she get to another Royal home but not as enormous, humongous as hers or anything close, it just looks like Royal home with those complicated paints of red, green, yellow and blue. The house is beautiful and it has two flats, each one is two storey building, perfect for two wives so they won't have to bump into each other all the time especially if they don't like each other.

She saw Jabrayah standing by the first one's front door waiting for her so she hastened her pace and went to her. They greeted each other and Jabrayah welcomed her to her home with a hug and ask her to sit, her mother will be there in no time and after they exchange pleasantries, she is going to take her to meet her sister in their own part of the house where their living room is situated.

"Good afternoon, mama." Falak squatted a little to greet the elderly woman that just walked in with a beam etched across her face.

"Good afternoon, dear. You must be Falak?" She asked, sitting down on one of the large leather brown couches displayed, exhibited around the large living room.

"Yes." She shyly replied, badly wanting to glare at Jabrayah for giving her teasing looks that she is acting all polite and and shy.

"Mom, she wants to know who the husband is, she couldn't wait." Jabrayah popped the question and from the way she said it, she knew they are very close to each other. The question was ricocheted and ejaculated.

"Oh dear, I also don't know but I'll ask for it and she will inform you at school tomorrow." She smiled at them, she already likes Falak more than all the friends Jaiyana likes bringing.

After few more other words, they stood up and went deeper into the house where she passed a lot of more other doors before they finally stopped at one, Jabrayah pushed the door in and together they say their taslim to announce their presence to her elder sister who is sprawled on the white rug featuring their small living room with her red samsung laptop right in front of her.

"Falak, you are here." Jaiyana greeted when she raised her head up to find who intruded her moment alone with Korean movies.

"Yes, yes. How are you, ya Jaiyana?" She greeted, sitting back on the floor just like Jaiyana and Jabrayah has no other choice but to do that.

They exchanged phone calls back and forth because one of the times, she heard Jaiyana yelling at Jabrayah for taking her brand new shoes to school the other day so she asked to talk to her and they merged like friends. They started talking without Jabrayah even knowing which kind of hurt Jabrayah that her sister is trying to take her new best friend from her but that's not the case. They just hit it off and like talking about stuff.

"I'm very good and how is school with your upcoming waec in a week?" She asked, pushing her laptop away from her side to start another long hearty conversation with Falak.

And just like that, they talked for another two hours before she stood up and got ready to leave, her mother gave her a call. They ask her to please beg for a sleepover but her mother said that she has school tomorrow and they should do that weekend. The real reason is, she just wants her daughter close to her even if she is not sleeping with her. She doesn't want to miss anything about her daughter's life again.